[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: People portrayed as unattractive/romantically unsuccessful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: sdgghhhh.png (417KB, 635x317px) Image search: [Google]
sdgghhhh.png
417KB, 635x317px
>ITT: People portrayed as unattractive/romantically unsuccessful in shows who would be desired as fuc IRL
>>
Johnny Bravo worked a few years back when some women still pretended they wanted more in a guy than just looks. But it definitely wouldn't work today. Modern young women are completely open about the fact that they like to fuck and will jump on any Chad's dick. They no longer pretend to care about his personality or level of intelligence.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (273KB, 1420x1604px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
273KB, 1420x1604px
Johnny was shown to have been with women before, we just only see him strike out.
>>
>>79316237
this must be pasta
>>
>>79316078
the how bat dat chick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEPNdpJIhM
>>
>>79316078
Dee looks like a bird
>>
>>79316237
Nobody ever really calls Johnny ugly in the show

The main issue is he's basically literally retarded, unemployed, lives with his mother, and horrible at pickup lines
>>
>>79316078
Bette Davis in Now Voyager.
>>
>>79316400
This. Johnny is a NEET autist with big muscles. He was a skinny dweeb in high school. Besides that he isn't a chad at all. He just wants to be
>>
>>79316078
Sweet Dee is legitimately pretty gross looking, and her personality on the show is repulsive. I would say her portrayal is pretty accurate, she would get pumped and dumped 95% of the time and only freaks who are even less desirable than her would want to date her.

Pam isn't portrayed as unattractive? She has 2 handsome chads literally fight over her. I agree with Ders, Lemon, and Bravo. Haven't watched Scrubs in a decade, I can't remember how the blonde bitch was portrayed.
>>
I love the "attractive single girl with a job who just can't find a guy" meme. None of these women would have trouble getting a date every night of the week if they wanted to.
>>
>>79316460
>Johnny is a NEET autist with big muscles.
so he's a /fit/izen
>>
>>79316538
Yes essentially.
>>
>>79316078
Ders is desirable. Didn't he fuck Aluce in that one ep?
>>
>>79316538
>/fit/
>big muscles
>>
File: nard.jpg (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
nard.jpg
2MB, 2000x3000px
pic related
>>
>>79316594
Ders is really shown as being more of a nerd than physically undesirable.
>>
I'd fuck the shit out of Tina Fey
>>
>>79316078
>>79316471
I don't think Elliot (blonde doctor from Scrubs) was portrayed as unattractive. She had multiple boyfriends in the show and tended to scare them away/dump them because she was neurotic and insecure as fuck.
>>
Literally any girl that's a 6/10 or higher
>>
>>79316594
Alice was desperate and regretted it, also he's considered the least repoulsive of them
>>
>Dee

She's a solid 4. Below average. And she has no redeeming qualities.
>>
File: hfaojj.png (625B, 132x24px) Image search: [Google]
hfaojj.png
625B, 132x24px
>>79316538
exactly
>>
>Offce Girl
>Got fat
>Wage slave
>Dee
>Unattractive and a bitch
>Scrub Girl
>Neurotic with incomprehensible work hours
>Anders
>Attractive, but not gainfully employed and without personality

I don't know the cartoon b/c I'm not an infant. Lemon is p good tho.
>>
>>79316471
Dee reminds me of my friend's roommate so fucking much it freaks me out.

And yeah, she gets fuck n chuck'd all the time. Goes on one date gets banged, claims their her boyfriend or she has feelings for them or loves them but they never ever called or texted back. Lmfao
>>
>>79316237
I think the joke about Johnny Bravo always was that he looked like the kind of guy you'd expect to be popular with women but still fails out of sheer stupidity. Like all comedy, it's about subverting your expectations.
>>
>>79316355

holy shit doctor phil is so fucking high.
>>
>>79316748
Not knowing who Johnny bravo probably means you're the infant
>>
>>79316355
She looked disgusting on her first appearance.
>>
>dee
>desirable
>>
>>79316814
He's probably just older. You had to be le 90s kid.
>>
>>79316078
i would lick the asshole of every one of those girls
>>
>>79316889
What about Johnny tho?
>>
>>79316078
Elliot always pissed me off. She is fucking autistic but she is hot.
>>
>>79316675
>above average girls are desirable

yeah, no kidding...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.