[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>built up for 5 years as the biggest bad of the series >his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].jpg (2MB, 2128x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
2MB, 2128x1080px
>built up for 5 years as the biggest bad of the series
>his 2 movies get half cancelled and now is only one
>after being teased for 5 years and in 5 movies, Thanos will have less than 100 minutes of screen time

Marvel was good while it lasted. Civil War was shit though, and Infinity War is going to be a huuuuge letdown. It's just going to be 50 minutes of the Avengers trying to come together and then probably an hour of conflict and a neat little resolution.
>>
>>79314406
it's 2 movies retard, they changed the names from part 1 and 2 to separate ones so the audience wouldn't be wary of the jew meme, nice diary entry though
>>
>>79314406
the avengers movies themselves haven't really been that great, even the first one

>oh man check this out, Iron man and thor are fighting. Isn't this AWESOME!!!
no, not really
>>
>>79314458
proof? They could just turn it into something completely different.
>>
>>79314465
This guy is right. The Avengers movies are actually the worst from the MCU.
And yes that includes Iron Man 3 and Thor movies.
>>
>>79314406
>Thanos will have less than 100 minutes of screen time
That's a good thing.
>>
>>79314406
>his 2 movies get half cancelled and now is only one

show me proof of this
>>
Of course he's not going to have as much screentime as the heroes. And it's two movies.
>>
>>79314406
that pic is so childish...

what have we become...
>>
File: wtfisthis.jpg (12KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthis.jpg
12KB, 320x210px
>>79314465
This. It is quite literally what kids do with their action figures, how adults enjoy it is beyond me. The only Marvel anything I can say I really liked was the first Iron Man. I stopped trying to get into the other ones after the second Iron Man made me realize the movies are just too simplistic. I mean, it's not outright offensive like Transformers or Master of Disguise, but it's about the blandest stuff ever put on screen. Miracle Whip in cinema format.
>>
>Civil War was shit

It wasn't. Easily one of the better MCU films. Critics and audiences agree.
>>
>>79314406
>>79314465
I just had to do a 2000 word paper on the first, so I watched it 5 or 6 times. Shit sucked the first time, and every viewing I disliked it more and more. Super heroes should stay in comic books, it just doesn't translate to live action movies, tv, etc.
>>
>>79314406
When do we get quasar? He was my favorite extended space hero as a kid. I want some god damn quasar.
>>
File: 1482606112487.jpg (445KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482606112487.jpg
445KB, 1280x960px
Go back to /co/ you literal fucking children
>>
>>79314406
youre realizing these movies suck because youre getting older and noticing more things you didnt notice when you were a teenager.

It's not that movies are getting bad, it's that we're all maturing and growing out of this shit. But still continue to watch this shit and look forward to it because its been embedded in us for so long that it's basically a habit.

I've been watching movies, looking forward to movies, and looking up rumours/gossip about movies since I was 14. I'm 23 now. And I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired of movies. Just so damn tired. In fact. 2016 was the year that killed me. BvS, Civil War and Suicide Squad were the movies that made me go "okay, these movies aren't for me anymore". And I didn't see Dr Strange, I didn't see Rogue One, and I didn't see any other movies last year or this year. And judging by RLM and /tv/, I didn't miss out on much.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.