[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I showed the Earl Show to my grandmother and she fucking loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: mnieca.jpg (69KB, 556x313px) Image search: [Google]
mnieca.jpg
69KB, 556x313px
I showed the Earl Show to my grandmother and she fucking loved it. Now we greet each other everyday with "Hey, Earl." Hey, Crabman." It's awesome.

Gonna start Raising Hope now.

What TV shows have you introduced your family to, and how did you like the Earl Show?
>>
>ends before Earl finishes his list
>ends on a cliffhanger revealing that Dodge is Earls biological son but Earl Jr isn't Darnells son
I will never not be mad
>>
Showed my grandma Raising Hoop she loved it
>>
>>79313042
I was curious on that but never looked into it. Was it a case that the studio suddenly dropped the ball that shit was gonna be canceled? I wouldn't necessarily say it was declining at a rate comparable to IASIP currently, but after the whole coma thing there wasn't anything really memorable
>>
>>79312988
I really liked My Name is Earl, except for its "ending".
>>
>>79316039
>>79316195
Decided to do a quick search and read a quick summary of Greg Garcia's ama. Apparently it left on a cliffhanger cause at the time Garcia and NBC had the assumption they would wrap up the show with a 5th season before the network pulled the rug on him. Besides planning to have revealed who Frank Jr's father, in regards to how he'd have proceeded with a final season, he said:

“I had always had an ending to Earl and I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to see it happen. You’ve got a show about a guy with a list so not seeing him finish it is a bummer. But the truth is, he wasn’t ever going to finish the list. The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it. Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it. They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl. He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else. Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with list and that he’s finally put more good into the world than bad. So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life. Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.”
>>
>>79316039
It's a case of viewers are dumbfuck redditor that launch stupid idea in the air because they look good.

Season 1 and 2 were pure kino but in the mind of a reddittor the 1 episode 1 list item was too unoriginal for their taste and they pushed the writing staff to make different type of episode hence the horrible season 3 (I skip almost all episode of season 3)

So the dumbfuck who shilled for the idea do what liberal do after having their little idea pushed in, they lose interest. They dropped earl and rating went to shit. The staff realized their errors and gave us a season 4 just like one and two which was kino allright.

But the viewer are like sleep deprived baby, once they dropp a toy they never come back
>>
>>79312988
You see your grandmother every day?
>>
>>79312988
>my grandmother
This web site is 18+, kiddo.
>>
>>79312988
Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They kicked me out of the house.
>>
>>79316269
Apparently Karma doesn't exist, if it did Earl wouldn't have gotten canceled. Fuck NBC.
>>
both those shows suck
>>
>>79318315
>not having a good relationship with your grandmother
mine comes to drop off foodboxes all the time, i guess i look like i cant feedmyself or something but its tasty as hell so whatever.
>>
File: IMG_2239.gif (442KB, 218x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2239.gif
442KB, 218x145px
>>79316269
>>
File: 1406044165507.png (543KB, 2656x3192px) Image search: [Google]
1406044165507.png
543KB, 2656x3192px
>>79312988

That's nice, cherish your time with your grandmother.

I loved both of mine, now they are dead.
>>
>People who watched earl as a kid are old enough to post here
I know this because I am one of those people. I don't now why I liked this show so much, maybe I'll give it a re-watch.
>>
>>79312988
i didn't even know there was a third season, they never aired it here in sweden
>>
File: 1408664211731.png (28KB, 582x560px) Image search: [Google]
1408664211731.png
28KB, 582x560px
Isn't there an episode where a BBW keeps getting her toes sucked?

Did I dream this?
>>
My grandma loves Married with Children
>>
My name is Earl.
>>
File: qgY1eVq.jpg (14KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
qgY1eVq.jpg
14KB, 476x349px
>>79319020
>hatig Earl
S4 is pure telekinó
>>
>>79319655
The one where they were looking for Billie post-coma, so they stop by her sister's?
>>
>>79316358
your English is terrible but i think i understood
>>
>>79320126

Yes, it is real.

Thank you kind anon, you have found a brother in me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.