[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're selling 100% of your company for 0%, and for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x361px
>You're selling 100% of your company for 0%, and for that reason... i'm out.

What did she mean by this?
>>
Childhood is idolizing Mark as your favorite shark. Adulthood is realizing Kevin made more sense.
>>
>>79310650
>that episode where she told the owner who was nervous that she didn't trust him because he was nervous during the biggest pitch of his life

i think it was squatty potty
>>
>>79310650
>"You're business is going to fail and I'll tell you why... in your presentation you fixed your tie 4 times. How can I trust you to get up in the morning and run this business when you fidget around like that? I'm sorry but as a mother this just rubs me the wrong way. I'm out."
>>
Barbara is such a stupid cunt, no idea how she got rich.

Who /robert/ here?
>>
>>79310870
>"I love your business, I love your style, I love your ideas, I love you! I'm willing to give you everything you want and more! Just please don't cuck me like my ex wife, and kiss my forehead goodnight for this deal."
>>
>>79310975
>it's a Robert gets turned down because muh starpower episode
>he gave the best offer monetarily
>>
I like the nigger
>>
>>79311097
>"I'm in the tech industry I have millions of connections and I know how your business works."
>"That's all well and good Robert... but I really think my line of high tech sex toys is more suited for QVC."
>>
>>79310764
That toilet is big bucks
>>
>>79310870
Barbara: Have you seen Cousin's Maine Lobster? It's made me so much money I don't need any other ventures. I'm out.

Robert: I'll give you exactly what you're asking for if you be my best friend.

best episodes are where its an interactive thing and Robert tries it out
>>
File: joyful.jpg (148KB, 798x966px)
joyful.jpg
148KB, 798x966px
>>79310747
>tfw Canadian and watched Kevin for years and liked him and now americans can watch him too and we can talk about how we like him

You should watch Canadian Dragon's Den though. It's got a better cast. They had to take Canadians lmao, I thought america had entrepreneurs.
>>
File: 1473614218313.jpg (121KB, 1208x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1473614218313.jpg
121KB, 1208x1040px
>it's an "accept my offer right now without hearing what anyone else has to say or I'm out" episode
>>
>>79312521
american version has better/more interesting products but canadian version is more comfy (less forced drama)
>>
Pure kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDR_WEl4wMg
>>
I don't understand the show, it's just a giant infomercial and the sharks just make a shit ton of money.
>>
>it's a "Kevin shoots a man in the kneecaps to show how bad business deals will ruin your life, that's why he's out" episode
Got boring after the third time
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>the ionic ear
Name a better pitch

Oh wait you can't
>>
>>79312632
the full version is better where they insult the boston Pizza guy too, dunno where it is. That's why the check was ripped up, not because they asked them if they had business degrees.
>>
>it's another Laurie soapboxes about Mark/Kevin not investing into a female aimed product and then goes out over a male aimed product
>>
>>79310764
I own a squatty potty. I love it
>>
File: 1378681468971.jpg (91KB, 689x569px) Image search: [Google]
1378681468971.jpg
91KB, 689x569px
>it's a barbara gets away with groping the man she just made a deal with
>>
>>79310650
> the one with the Asian guy selling a plate for your microwave not listening to the Sharks that are actually interested and asking the Sharks that have already dropped out what they would offer.
>>
File: stsoap.jpg.cf.jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
stsoap.jpg.cf.jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>it's a big ol titties episode.
>>
File: shark tank kevin.jpg (59KB, 1100x550px) Image search: [Google]
shark tank kevin.jpg
59KB, 1100x550px
And so, there is a very famous figure in Greek mythology. To punish a man in perpetuity, what happens is that he finds himself pushing a rock up a mountain only to get it to the top, and finds himself back at the bottom again.

That's you.
>>
CAN SOMEONE START A STREAM?
>>
>that episode where Kevin told a guy to go fuck himself and to get the fuck out
Best shark
>>
>>79312639
Do you hate capitalism?
>>
>>79312902
That was pure kino because it was 100% real. He was genuinely pissed
>>
File: kevin-oleary.jpg.cf.jpg (20KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-oleary.jpg.cf.jpg
20KB, 533x400px
>You know, your time spent in front of us reminds me of something. It reminds me of a small fishing village near one of the many luxurious mansions i own, all over the world. One night, after a crab dinner and half a bottle of $1000 wine, i decided to take a short walk through the village, as if to live among the common man. As i came upon the beach, i saw a small boat quickly being pulled into the water. Then i heard the struggle of an old man, that had been caught in the crack of the vessel. He saw me and tried to call out, in some language i can't be bothered to learn or even remember. Soon, water filled his mouth and all i heard was bubbles. What i do remember is, as the water swallowed him, and the last glimpse of the boats hull sank from view, his troubles were no longer with his slow, but inevitable fate to slip into the crushing embrace of Poseidon. No, his fate had become much worse. You see, in his struggle of thrashing and screaming to free himself, he had attracted 2 Tiger Sharks. As a fisherman, he had preyed on them for years, feeding his family and scratching out a living, if that's what you can even call it. Now, they had him. He was now the prey. They circled, and nipped, got the scent of blood in the water, and delighted in his fear. Then they simply left him, bloodied and drowning. Afraid. Do you see where I'm going? You are that fisherman, and your business is the ship. I am the shark you attracted. I can end your suffering and buy your sinking ship, just to put more holes in it, so you know who's the shark in this room. Instead, I've circled and wasted your time, as you've wasted mine. I'm out.
>>
robert is the best shark u can tell he doesn't carea bout money and is a super down to earth fun lloving guy
>>
> it's a Big Pussy comes on the show selling rubber bands as money clips and ends up getting a 250k offer.
>>
>>79312987
post clips
>>
>>79313013
Kevin offered a guy the deal. And he said something like "I'd take that deal with anyone else, but Kevin isn't the kind of guy I want to go into business with."

Kevin just cussed him out
>>
>that episode where Robert and Kevin visably wince every time Barbara uncrosses her legs and that dusty old clam stinks up the area around her.
>>
>>79312996
robert go to bed
>>
>>79313072
>>79313023
>>79313013
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAZdOHx86_8
>>
>>79312995

i love these so much
>>
I met Rob and had like a 10 minute conversation with him. Really cool guy.
The dude is savvy as fuck, I think the whole extremely nice and withdrawn thing he does is just an act.
>>
>>79310650
>i plain just DON'T GET it
>it's TOO CONFUSING
>i don't even know what you're SELLING

why is Barbara always confused?
>>
>it's a Mark Cuban buys a worthless idea because he likes the pitch man, and he's so much richer than all the other sharks, it doesn't matter episode.
>>
>>79313110
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSeGXiAX6M

This one's good too
>>
>>79313169
She's an old woman.
>>
File: ruffle.jpg (237KB, 800x799px)
ruffle.jpg
237KB, 800x799px
>>79313110
>kevin felt bad
>>
>it's a guy gets conned extremely hard but is too dumb to realize it because the shark is smiling in his face while stabbing him in the back episode
Literally every episode.
>>
>>79310764
does squatty potty actually work
>>
>>79313243
I love mine. It's already paid for itself in what I've saved on toilet paper.
>>
File: Lori-Grenier.png.cf.png (91KB, 300x312px) Image search: [Google]
Lori-Grenier.png.cf.png
91KB, 300x312px
>she will never kick my ass

Sad, desu
>>
>>79311151

this post is so retarded I laughed

thanks m8
>>
Lori is so hot it's insane. Is it just the office effect or something?
>>
>>79313157
That story about Robert contemplating suicide and then going to Seattle to help around homeless shelters really made me feel and love the guy
He definitely has the biggest heart of all the sharks
>>
Post more Kevin pasta.
>>
>it's a robert plays with an animal episode
>>
>>79313110
dude that's fucked. Kevin really looks like a great business partner, he didn't get to where he is by being nice. He of course has to show assertiveness, but the guy was a pussy and denied the only great offer he could get.
>>
>>79312632
wew
>>
>>79313293
She's thicc in all the right places
>>
File: 1486433097396.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486433097396.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
togethertube.com

/rooms/fa949505-4ddd-47e1-85af-b409ac02ccfa

COME HERE KEKS LETS WATCH THE SHARKS
>>
>>79310650
I really miss when Kevin and Robert were on Dragon's Lair

That show had way less dramatic music and shit editing. It was way more realistic and down to Earth
>>
>>79313388
>Dragon's Lair

Fuck I meant Dragon's Den
Sorry I was out for drinks
>>
the horror

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i84dnAeMbq4
>>
Daily reminder that kevin is the most based being on earth and he is running for leader of the conservative party of canada and winning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OATLacjOorY
>>
>>79314245
He did an interview and they asked him about something he said on dragon's den and he said that was just television, but ugh, the liberals just sperged. They want to hate him.
>>
>>79314359
Yes that was an interview with john gormley, I listened to that live on my way to work
Him ranting about how much he hates trudeau was fucking golden
>it won't be an election, it will be an exorcism
>>
>>79314245
Is that what rich people do for fun?
>>
File: 1460954495795.png (84KB, 300x205px)
1460954495795.png
84KB, 300x205px
>tfw nothingburgers
>>
>>79314397
just kevin, because he can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yulMvoS5vdw
>>
File: Daymond-John-.jpg (745KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Daymond-John-.jpg
745KB, 3000x2000px
>I'm out, and for that reason...I'm out
>>
I just watched an episode for the first time and the show just seems like a way for the judges to take advantage of people
>>
>>79313110
>The structure is actually quite good

Hahahah Jesus Christ
>>
>>79314567
They're not retarded if they've created a genuine business. And quite a lot of the contestants become multi-millionaires and they wouldn't have on their own.
>>
>>79313411
KEK
"kevin show 'em how it's done"
i couldn't stop laughing
>>
>I'm going to make you an offer so unfair that you will turn it down, just so I can say "well, I'm out anyway", because I don't really understand what you're pitching or what I'm doing here, other than meeting a diversity quota.

Seriously, his only tactic is blitzing someone with a shitty offer and giving them a few seconds to consider it, hoping they nervously accept.
>>
>>79314567
thing is tv deals aren't final, think the lori or barbra women deals and the damon black people deals are just for tv and they back out later
>>
>>79312521

I wish Shark Tank had based Jim from DD.
>>
>And for Mark, we have a special version in Mavericks blue
>>
>>79315137
problem with jim is he only invests in franchises or food

jim is kind of a dick too, told a guy who pitched a medical dispensary he might as well be selling heroin
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px)
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>79315420
>pitch an illegal business to reputable businessmen
>get told the truth

They do shut those down, even in Canada. They just did it yesterday or whenever I last read a newspaper. Some places just get away with it.
>>
>>79312838

it was satisfying seeing billionaires/multimillionaires fighting over her.

they can have any girl they want and yet still loose their minds over some big tits.

no matter how much money you have we're still human.
>>
>that episode with the autistic veteran
>>
File: 1480711338634.jpg (32KB, 189x189px)
1480711338634.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>79312861

>mfw he pronounced Persephone as purse-a-fone
>>
>>79313411

This shit got funded on kickstarter anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz2GFrQOBJM
>>
>>79316951
a puuurrrfect reason I cringe every time mentions that site

>we didn't believe it in enough to put our own money at risk, so we got other people to fund it
>if it fails, oh well
>>
>That dragons den episode where robert with tears in his eyes explains the story of growing up in poverty to a struggling immigrant selling an aqua blanket

WHY IS IT NOT ON YOUTUBE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>79314490
that nigger never invests in anything
>>
>>79317327
I thought he was the poorest and only had a million to play with unlike the rest who are multimillionaires.
>>
God I'd love to diddle her twat
>>
>>79315487

Jim's a former RCMP officer (canadian federal police force)
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.