[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't he just rape her? the day would have started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 51EVxBEKg6L.jpg (50KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
51EVxBEKg6L.jpg
50KB, 350x500px
why didn't he just rape her? the day would have started over as if it never happened any way
>>
He probably raped everyone in town at least twice.
>>
>>79310006
What if it didn't that time and he was doomed to life in prison?
>>
File: rapedx2.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
rapedx2.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
>>79310057
>>
Do you think he shot up a school just for fun?
>>
>>79310746
For rape? You don't kill an adult after you rape them. If they aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with it, that's their problem not yours.
>>
Per the internets: His total came to 33 years and 350 days.
>>
>>79310746
>this
any other "DUDE makes you think" kinda movie like this? not plot wise but by how weird the plot is
>>
pretty sure he killed and raped everyone at least once
>>
>>79310006
What the hell is wrong with his face?
>>
>>79310006
Isn't it implied that he raped her, murdered people, etc? Or am I mixing it up with Steins Gate?
>>
There was a time when I constantly confused Andie McDowell with Julia-Louis Dreyfus. I'm not sure if I can tell the difference even now.
>>
>>79310006
Realistically he probably raped someone in that scenario.
>>
>>79311042
Her nose is far longer than Dreyfus and her cheeks are shaped completely different. They look nothing alike.
>>
>>79310006
She doesn't even look good

5/10 wouldn't rape
>>
How does the Groundhog Day shitpost go again?
>>
>>79311004
extensive alcohol abuse
>>
Would all men rape if they knew it would be erased the next day? I'm more curious about people that think they wouldn't.
>>
How do you tell if you're in such a time loop? My every day looks exactly the same anyway.
>>
How does the Groundhog Day shitpost go again?
>>
>>79311136
Yes.
>>
File: amoreperfectfilm.jpg (18KB, 463x318px) Image search: [Google]
amoreperfectfilm.jpg
18KB, 463x318px
Is there a more perfect film then groundhog day?
>>
Do you think he shot up a school just for fun?
>>
>>79311308
of course he did
he's white after all
>>
>>79310746
He might have been grateful, he already tried killing himself to escape it.
>>
>>79311110
He looks 80 what the fuck
>>
>ywn have 33 free years in which you will not age to become a super genius in a wide range of pursuits, intellectual and artistic
>>
>>79311162
/tv/ has the same exact threads over and over again.

wait a minute...
>>
>catched
>>
Raimis said he was trapped in that day for 10,000 years.
>>
>>79310006
>movie set in small town in the 1980s
Imagine if he had access to the Internet
>>
>>79311873
>mfw the loop start again... in jail
>>
>>79311814
low quality bait toobeeonnest, deshawn
>>
>>79311261
Caddyshack
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.