[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a Paterson style biopic about his time as a garbage man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: petersteele.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
petersteele.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
Would a Paterson style biopic about his time as a garbage man and park supervisor (which he considered to be the happiest time of his life) work?
>>
>>79306592
>pretends to be a macho womanhater
>actually only interacted almost exclusively with women in his private life and had no male friends and leaned towards transsexualism
What did Peter mean by this?
>>
>>79306921
All his anger camefrom not having a pussy.
>>
>>79306921
He was an artist.
>>
>>79306592
>get sober
>die
>>
>>79306921
he was a big guy
>>
>>79307091
>>79306921
TON was heavy and scary and all, but it was basically very girly romanticism taken to extreme heights. Sensitive ladyboys pretending to be badass.
>>
>>79307135
>>79306592
Who could play him? Michael Shannon is too old and not sultry enough.
>>
>>79307238
Tatum? He was good on Foxcatcher.
We seriously need a Seth Putnam biopic, too.
>>
>>79307238
Tommy Wiseau
>>
>>79307335
Fund it.
>>
File: Bo1FsD6.jpg (29KB, 605x809px) Image search: [Google]
Bo1FsD6.jpg
29KB, 605x809px
Peter's voice is godlike.

>Tfw TON's keyboardist is a ambulance driver in New York nowadays
>>
>>79306592
Other lyrical themes included nihilism, anti-religious sentiment, cynicism, and explicit but tongue-in-cheek depictions of gore and despair. Song titles such as "Jesus Hitler", "Race War", "Thermonuclear Warrior," and "God is Dead" reflect these themes.
>>
>>79307455
Music was a gamble back in the day. But at least it's a decent job.
>>
File: 1485470555158.jpg (2MB, 1799x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1485470555158.jpg
2MB, 1799x2073px
>>79306592
>this i assume punk guy was a park manager but not me
>>
>>79306592
I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE
>>
>>79307797
He was a metal/goth musician who didn't get his big break until he was in his mid 30s and later said he preferred his life as a park supervisor over that of a rock star.
>>
>>79306592
Know how to troll SJWs? Play Carnivore songs around them

>sounds like white power music

>is the furthest thing from white power music

SJWs with negative critical thinking skills will sperg out and rage over nothing, it's hilarious.
>>
i love this band and don't know why
>>
>>79306592
>tfw they were basically only trolling the goth rock scene the entire time

>October Rust was actually them making fun of all the faggoty anne rice vamp goths and wiccans running around at the time

>the two albums that were actually filled with content that was dead serious and straight from Steele's heart, World Coming Down and Life Is Killing Me, were mostly shunned by kindergoth fankiddies.

Because he was no longer singing about wiccan buttsex down by the funeral pyre or black hair dye, but actual turmoil and anxiety in his own life as he watched his mom and dad wither away and die, and his sisters screw him over when he was at his weakest with coke addiction.
>>
she's got a date at midnight....
WITH NOSFERATU!!!!
>>
>>79309583

WHOAA CUH-RISS-TIANNN WOAHH-MANNN, GONNA DO YOU IN THE BUTT UNDER THE CROSSS[-ahhh]

Wait that's not how it went...
>>
BLEK
BLEK
BLEK
BLEK
NUMBAR HWA-AHN
>>
This takes me back.

>Type O Negative
>Nightwish
>Opeth
>Tool (for when plebs were present)
>Lacuna Coil
>Pantera
>Killswitch Engage

Fuck late 90s/early 2K metal was fucking great
>>
Don't mind me, just posting best song from best album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY

>there will never be a biopic because it would be impossible for anyone to play petah

Even if they did dye Emma Watson's hair black, her voice could never get that deep
>>
>>79308765
>>79307577

Carnivore is basically Road Warrior-style music and I fucking love it, probably my favorite Peter Steele project.
>>
>>79310166
but all of those are dog shit except type 0 negative

but the 90s had some of the GREATEST metal albums ever made from gorguts, kayo dot... deathspell omega and atheist
>>
HEY YOU

ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE

WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB?

SELL SOME DOPE AND BUY SOME PRIDE

THE ONLY THING YOU COULDN'T ROB

SOCIO!

PARASITE!

SOCIO!

PARASITE!

>how can blak boiz ever recover
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.