[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suh dude! Heard you were quite the film buff, so can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (71KB, 572x946px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
71KB, 572x946px
>Suh dude! Heard you were quite the film buff, so can you fill this 32 gig beast with some movies I can watch with the boys later? Thanks bro!

Wat do?
>>
>>79297002

One highres tarkovsky rip coming up
>>
Michael Bay's top kino coming right up Chad
>>
>>79297002
why is his neck so much darker than his face?
>>
>>79298493
His face was covered by your celebfu's ass while he was at the beach
>>
Or what you gona beat me now? Huh. We have bully marshals ready to tase your roidy ass. It's 2017 retard. Pshhh.
>>
>>79298493
Why are you gay?
>>
File: bunnyfu.jpg (168KB, 1273x715px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyfu.jpg
168KB, 1273x715px
>>79297002

Hmm... let's see...

xXx - Return of Xander Cage... yep,
Minority Report... yep,
Pain and Gain... yep,
aw hell, the entire Dwayne Johnson Opus, yep,
Hardcore Henry, yep,
Debbie Does Dallas I and II, yep,
a bit of capeshit, doesn't matter what its all the same, yep,
and all three or four seasons of Banshee

All for you my little roid rage friendo
>>
>>79297002
Uh... I'm not invited?
>>
>>79297002
YIFY his shit up.
>>
File: 1429244186612.jpg (35KB, 358x292px) Image search: [Google]
1429244186612.jpg
35KB, 358x292px
>Suh dude!

What does 'suh' mean?
>>
>import nothing but pictures and video of myself masturbating
>>
>>79297002
>Copy paste Problem Child 2 till there's no memory left
>Rename each copy differently
>Move out of town
I win
>>
>>79297002
take whatever this "32 gig beast" entails and just leave
>>
I hope he likes tokusatsu
>>
Load it with CP then file an anonymous complaint. Wipe your prints first though :^)
>>
Chest bump bru! Aharight! Im teh film buff for all your buff needs. Yeyl hook yu uh, but you hook me uh amirite
>>
>>79299688
sup as in what's up
>>
>>79297002
>Suh dude! Heard you were quite the film buff, so can you fill this 32 gig beast with some movies I can watch with the boys later? Thanks bro!
How about you do that yourself, breh? I'm not your personal assistant. Go fuck yourself.

Done and done, you autist.
>>
>>79300842
woah dude, you didn't need to be so blunt I thought we were chill. Guess you can forget me setting you up with Stacy if you're gonna be like that
>>
>>79300842
*punches you in the solar plexus*
You don' messed up now, geek boy.
*unzips pants*
>>
>>79297002
>copy paste until theres no more room on the flashdrive
>here you go chad :^)

https://youtu.be/4bEDM4bsfWg
>>
why are you all responding so antagonistically towards friendly chad?
>>
>>79298493
what is natural lighting inside a small room
>>
>>79301165
>he is a nice guy

What are you gay?
>>
>>79301165
Friendly reminder that Chad didn't get where he was by being a massive egocentric asshole to people, he's just a nice dude who loves crushing brews that people love.

What does that make the non-chads?
>>
>>79297002
>32 gig beast with some movies
i'll just download lawrence of arabia restored 1080p that's like 28 gigs, then i'll complete it by downloading a couple criterion movies, like rashomon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.