[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's list all scenes like this. You know what i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

Let's list all scenes like this.

You know what i'm talking about. Scientist is locked inside a test room with usually some dangerous creature or substance, and then creature gets loose/ substance starts leaking and the scientist starts banging the glass wall until he is killed/ turned into something horrible
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>79296513
not identical but the doll bomb scene from the rock comes to mind
>>
>>79296905
The rock also has the guy being locked in with the chemical when they're stealing it during the opening.
>>
The Khan trilogy, parts 1 and 2
>>
No monsters but that scene in the Bourne Legacy where the one scientist shoots all the others.
>>
>>79296513
The recent one with the Mara sister and the ayy girl
>>
>>79298765
that scene was different though, it wasn't played for horror, it was just a based autistic killer
>>
>>79298869
being trapped in a lab with an autistic killer is pretty horrifying
>>
In the trailer for the next Alien movie.
A doctor is examinating an infected guy, and the alien starts bursting his spine (not his chest, because reasons) and she knocks on the glass saying "please open".

God i hate scenes like that, it just makes me sad
>>
Spiderman with Doc Oc
>>
>>79296513
You fap to this stuff dont you?
>>
>>79296513
Literally every zombie film featuring a hidden lab.
>>
>tfw Brent Spiner is back
>>
>>79298885
definitely, and it was a well done scene

but it's not like some cliche monster movie like OP was talking about where everybody ignores logic with the alien/unknown specimen and gets fucked
>>
File: B3_AxjvCQAAkLiA.jpg (67KB, 599x879px) Image search: [Google]
B3_AxjvCQAAkLiA.jpg
67KB, 599x879px
>>79296513
The "substance" stuff reminds me Species, when the try to see how the pure alien dna looks like.
>>
>>79298885
Good point senpai
>>
>>79299250
I'd show the roof of her mouth how pure my dna is if you know what I mean
>>
The first triple X movie.
>>
>>79299378
that scene was great
>>
Resident Evil. Incredible how the opening of that movie, from OST to atmosphere, was top tier. Paul WS Anderson must have been sick and somebody else directed that section.
>>
independence day
one of the alien movies
one of the bond movies
>>
>>79298973
Also the first one with the Green Goblin gas chamber
>>
>>79299420
It's one of the only two or three scenes I remember from that movie.
>>
>>79299587
the second one is trash, not sure of the third
>>
>>79299535
>the Green Goblin gas chamber

Woah. Raimi went too far with that one.
>>
Godzilla when Brian Cranston's wife gets cooked by radiation
>>
>>79296513
The Watchmen
>>
Is this like your fetish OP
>>
File: 6Dy3CZv.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6Dy3CZv.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>79296513
The Ayys in Indepedence day were frightening and mysterious until ID4 2 fucked everything up.
>>
The rock
>>
>>79296905
I loved that scene and only years later I realised that one of the scientists was xander berkeley
>>
File: x-files movie.jpg (40KB, 862x480px) Image search: [Google]
x-files movie.jpg
40KB, 862x480px
>when they lock the guy underground with the alien and cover up the exit with dirt
>>
>>79300757
dale wtf you doing there
>>
File: Resident Evil I.png (766KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Resident Evil I.png
766KB, 1280x688px
>>
>>79300757
X-Files movie scared the shit out of me when I was a kid
>>
File: 984091.png (448KB, 717x402px) Image search: [Google]
984091.png
448KB, 717x402px
>>79300889
it had some good nightmare fuel in it if you were young enough

even the beginning of the movie kind of fits thread criteria except the kid isn't a scientist
>>
>>79296513
In Moonraker, when James Bond coldly murders those two scientists for no reason by deliberately placing that vial with nerve gas on the edge of a cart they were supposed to move before running out of the room and watching these scientist gas themselves.

In Licence to Kill, James Bond (yes, again the cold motherfucker that he is) frames this guy so his boss tortures and brutally murders him using a pressure valve after trapping the guy in a hyperbaric/decompression chamber and watching his face deform (extended uncensored cut) whilst the guy is putting his fingers in his ears and screaming against the window before splatting open against the window.
>>
>>79300870
qt scientist ;_;
>>
>>79301059
>for no reason
he wanted to check how deadly the chemical was

>watching his face deform (extended uncensored cut)
really? I've always seen that
>>
>>79296513
Jason X, when that female scientist is locked in the room, banging on the soundproof glass for her colleague to hear her while Jason wakes up, grabs her face, pushes it in a vat of liquid nitrogen and slams her face on the table afterwards, splitting her head like a frozen tennisball and killing her
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.