[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some documentary kino that focuses on serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: JeffreyDahmer-StonePhillips.jpg (12KB, 469x312px) Image search: [Google]
JeffreyDahmer-StonePhillips.jpg
12KB, 469x312px
What's some documentary kino that focuses on serial killers/murder?
>>
>>79283358
Check out the ice man, you can watch it on YouTube. I highly recommend the book also.
>>
Check out Edgy Edgelord's Edgy Serial Killer Edgefest on YouTube. I highly recommend the book also.
>>
>>79283358
Helter Skelter. It's not a doc but has a very doc feel. It's about Manson's arrest and trial. Fucking awesome.
>>
>>79284357
Kuklinski was completely full of shit though. His actual murder total is under ten
>>
>>79284387
That's not a real thing. I think your are trying the trolling.
>>
>>79284550
No way, he killed plenty than ten.
>>
>>79283358
Making of a Murderer is well done. Completely one sided though.

Some decent podcasts are:

The Unresolved Podcast
True Crime Garage
Generation Why
>>
File: 1442795158737.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1442795158737.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>>79284444
4 4's, nice
>>
>>79284595
He's a liar anon, it's been proven. He also had no affiliation with the Mafia, nor did he do hits for them
>>
File: t3_5sljj8.jpg (88KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5sljj8.jpg
88KB, 500x666px
>>79283358
Actual documentaries wise you got
>H.H. Holmes (Look for one more based on his lifestory instead of his torture house, much better)
>The Green River Killer (Ted Bundy shows up in it)
>Ofcourse Ted Bundy himself (Pretty funny because he tells you to stop masturbating and blames violent comics)
>John Wayne Gacy (Dude acts like hes totally innocent up until his death eventhough he had like 14 bodies under his house it's pretty funny)

One that I just happened to come across that actually creeped me out was the Axe Murderer. This guy would sleep in peoples attics for days even shit and piss in there, then once he kills his victims he chills in the house for a couple of hours and make himself a meal. He even wrote a letter to the police saying they would never catch him.

Dahmer's documentary was laughable, it was just way too gay for me. The movie itself was hilariously bad aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lreuZC9BEI

I doubt every murder was this guys doing, but this shit spooked me. I love the campy effects like raindrops and piano music. The narrator leaves much to be desired though.

My advice for anyone looking for Documentaries of serial killers on youtube, make sure to just search by highest view count.

Is it weird that I get so enthusiastic about serial killer documentaries?
>>
>>79284639
Where is the information about this? Because in the book he explains in great detail his hits for the mob, along with names and dates.
>>
>>79284387
dickhead
>>
ted bundy grew up thinking his mom was his sister and his grandmother his mom

that would fuck anyone up
>>
>>79283358

Dunno but I once visited both of the sites of the Dahmer Milwaukee residence and the Ed Gein residence in the same day.
>>
>>79284639
Never mind I found it. Interesting read so far.
>>
>>79285248
Not a single mobster from that era that was caught and ended up spilling the beans (there were many) ever mentioned him, or when asked, said they had even heard of him. Mafia writers and historians all claim he is full of shit as well.

This is not even taking into account the fact the mob didn't even hire hitmen. They didn't need to, plenty of guys were willing to do it for free to gain favor from their bosses.

The Iceman legend is almost entirely lies
>>
>>79283358
What is the best documentary on the BTK killer or is there even a decent one?
>>
>>79285625
Jack Nicholson turned out "fine".
>>
>>79284444
Four singles!
>>
>>79283358
The Staircase
The Jinx
>>
>>79285882
That guy was fucked. When he got caught he was like "Wtf cops we were having fun?"
>>
>>79285914
jinx
>>
>>79284444
Why is Manson always called serial killer, dude never even killed anyone
>>
File: the-jinx-660x330.jpg (48KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
the-jinx-660x330.jpg
48KB, 660x330px
The Jinx is kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAST6SgLmQg
>>
>>79285796
Certainly interesting, bit bummed, I guess the ice man book is just a really good fiction crime story.
>>
>>79286238
I read the book and enjoyed the movie knowing they were lies. Still entertaining
>>
>>79283358
The Staircase
OJ Made in America
The Jynx
Paradise Lost
>>
>>79286068
brainwashing
>>
File: the-imposter-500x500.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-imposter-500x500.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>79283358
Not exactly a serial killer, but I highly recommend The Imposter.

Probably my favorite documentary, which is actually a kino disguised as a documentary
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.