[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Saruman just make blasting powder bombs that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
Why didn't Saruman just make blasting powder bombs that could be dropped from the air by the Nazgul and use that to destroy Helms Deep and Minas Tirith?
>>
>>79278179
he was too busy breeding white women with orcs in his inter-racial breeding grounds beneath Isengard
>>
>>79278179
The Nazgul didn't work for Saruman. He also clearly had a limited supply of gunpowder.
>>
>>79278179
saruman wasn't fully evil

he could have easily killed gandalf but he didn't
>>
>>79278308
>>79278308
Is this even supported by the lore (as in can orcs cross-breed with humans)? And why is there no r34 of it
>>
>>79278359
>he could have easily killed gandalf but he didn't

He wanted to find out where the ring was
>>
Nazgul only care about the ring
>>
>>79278429
>Is this even supported by the lore

>For these Isengarders are more like wicked Men. It is a mark of evil things that came in the Great Darkness that they cannot abide the Sun; but Saruman's Orcs can endure it, even if they hate it. I wonder what he has done? Are they Men he has ruined, or has he blended the races of Orcs and Men? That would be a black evil!'
>>
>>79278429
The Uruk-Hai were pretty much orcs bred with men. I guess it's just assumed Saruman was using Rohirrim women and male orcs for his experiments.

>And why is there no r34 of it
try blacked.com
>>
>>79278588
>>79278588
So that mud pile the grunts were digging the Uruk-Hai out of, that was basically all human sperm or what

How does this work
>>
>>79278616
It's kinda like salmon spawning, just terrestrial

stick all the necessary ingredients in a hole, bury it, wait a few weeks, voila
>>
Clearly orcs lack sexual organs because otherwise we would have had half-orcs already. Saruman must have done some sick twisted magic to mix the two races. I doubt it was sex at all, more like primordial soup fuckery.
>>
>>79278616
This was made up by Jackson, or rather taken from very early Tolkien writing when Orcs were purely created creatures, rather than derived from anything else.

Ignore >>79278775 and >>79278861

>the Orcs had life and multiplied after the manner of the Children of Ilúvatar
>>
>>79278927
So orc rape was always a think but now we magically have half-orcs.
>>
>>79278927
This, orcs had junk.

They fucked like anyone else, Orc babes are probably wild in the sac
>>
>>79279090
they probably look and sound just like the men
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.