[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As much as I like Nolan's films, I am just not interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: d3a8343cb1c0bbe8-600x400.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
d3a8343cb1c0bbe8-600x400.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
As much as I like Nolan's films, I am just not interested in seeing Dunkirk at all. Sounds pretty boring
>>
>>79276951
Then don't.

Faggot.
>>
>>79276951
Your probably French. I'm sorry.
>>
A bunch of Brits standing around doing nothing until they get on some boats doesn't entice you?

The only interesting thing about the evacuation of Dunkirk is big-picture war situation shit that won't be in the movie.
>>
>>79276951
Yeah I'm really only interested in the good parts of WWII where America saved everyone.
>>
>>79277078
>A bunch of Brits standing around doing nothing until they get on some boats doesn't entice you?
And thus this movie looks boring as shit

>The only interesting thing about the evacuation of Dunkirk is big-picture war situation shit that won't be in the movie.
Then why did Nolan make this movie?

>Let's try a WW2 movie with no war
WHY WOULD HE DO THIS
>>
How? It was literally a miracle they got 300k people off the beaches. None of it would have happened if the French didn't lie.

It's what western culture is missing. The fact that regular civilians go into their ships and went into a warzone to get their fellow countrymen and other countrymen out of danger and prevented certain defeat was something inspiring. Nowadays people make up problems to fight like white priv or transtrenderism or whatever. Nobody is threatened.
>>
If Nolan has the balls to show how cowardice the British and their 400k troops were, and leaving the French to their doom, the movie could have a chance.
>>
>>79276951
>not wanting to watch WWII kino
fuck off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>79277755
>their 400k

They didn't have 400k troops over there. The 400k that escaped were both French and British. The French lied if you read any fucking history.

t. Aussie
>>
>>79276951
ITS GOT THE BIG GUY IN IT
>>
File: 214 (3).jpg (45KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
214 (3).jpg
45KB, 468x468px
Why does allied propaganda have this tendency to grossly over-exaggerate their own version of events?

>Some camps were bombed so inmates starved and developed typhoid epidemic
>OMG IT WAS THE BIGGEST GENOCIDE EVAR. NEVAR FORGET
>Britcucks get utterly btfo'd in 1940 and run away with their tails between their legs, Hitler mercifully lets them pass as yet another offer of peace
>OMG IT WAS DA BIGGEST AND MOST SUCCESFUL EVACUATION EVAR. VICTORY IN DEFEAT

Meanwhile when you look at things objectively from a neutral perspective and say it out loud you instantly get labeled a "pro-axis historical revisionist", it's ridiculous really

We live in irrational times indeed
>>
>>79278582
>>
>>79276951
Trailer looked pretty neat. TDKR had a good trailer and the movie was good. Inferior to his previous ones honestly but still was oscar caliber and everybody snubbed it.

Intersteler had a pretty meh trailer and the movie was okay but the docking scene granted it.

This looks like a serious movie with no playing around. The fact there aren't many movies about this event is exciting.
>>
File: DUnKIRK2017.jpg (57KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
DUnKIRK2017.jpg
57KB, 405x720px
> H A R R Y S T Y L E S
> A
> R
> R
> Y
> S
> T
> Y
> L
> E
> S
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.