[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tv/ seem to like violent movies and television so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: funny games.png (378KB, 578x400px) Image search: [Google]
funny games.png
378KB, 578x400px
Why does /tv/ seem to like violent movies and television so much? What does that say about you?
>>
who doesn't though
>>
I don't really like movies that use gratuitous violence just for the sake of it. Those are the most Fedora tier movies I could think of
>>
>>79276923
This, or using violence 'to make a point'. Fuck you, I don't watch movies to be preached too.
>>
>>79276996
Yeah, that's what killed Starry Eyes for me.
>>
>>79276832
there's a lot of pimply teen boys overflowing with hormones that make them angry posting here
>>
>not using a picture of the infinetly more devious Austrian Peter from the original Funny Games
Fucking dropped the ball anon
>>
>>79276996
>>79277110
dummies who voted hillary
>>
>>79276832
>inferior American version
>>
>>79276832
>What does that say about you?

That you're willing to confront the true nature of humanity.
>>
>>79277777
nice
>>
File: pope-checkem.png (72KB, 319x211px) Image search: [Google]
pope-checkem.png
72KB, 319x211px
>>79277777
nicely done
>>
>>79277777
The film literally needed to be remade in english to fully realize the message you moron
>>
>>79277777
Is the original better? only saw the US version. Really liked it, never went back to watch original since it's just a shot for shot remake with something like 15 year older equipment.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.