[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any of you reddit faggots tell me what is the appeal of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

can any of you reddit faggots tell me what is the appeal of this movie?
My guess is autistic man children
>>
>everything is awesome xD
>>
literally one of the most worst movies ever.
very autistic like wreck it ralph.
>>
>>79276197
it was made for children, you're not supposed to enjoy it.
>>
File: nigga are you being negative.png (104KB, 278x351px) Image search: [Google]
nigga are you being negative.png
104KB, 278x351px
>>79276197
>>79276215
>>79276259
>>79276500
>>
>>79276197
it's irreverent and has a silly atmosphere that makes it a cute film to watch once with your girlfriend
it's a passable kids film that you kind of watch ironically but the fact that it's got this cult following is honestly fucking disturbing
>>
>>79276197
It's a kino, but it's redditkino.
>>
>>79276197
I wish they didn't dabble into real life with the ending. I liked the mystery of what are these real items doing in the movie, leaving that unanswered would have been more interesting.
>>
>>79276197
it's fine because it works as an admittedly immature 'family' film but what you really wanna be worried about is the autistic cult-following The Lego Batman Movie is slowly garnering
>>
>>79276899
M8, of course kids are going to like a kids movie that just came out.
>>
>>79276197
It's a kids' movie that's actually a kids' movie with some kind of purpose.

The animation style was genius and was basically a homage to stop-motion "movies" that kids would create with Legos. Will literally never age (it's not possible) and doing so shows a lot of respect for Lego and the timelessness it represents

The ending was brilliant and was a giant allegory for the premise of a Lego set and thinking outside the box to create something for yourself.

Also it was just funny and I say that with zero pretension. It had situational comedy and slapstick humor that was funny in a way few people can show off.

It was just a good kids' movie and people were really refreshed by it.

On a side note, if you're going to lecture me about being "immature" because I like something intended for kids then blow it out your ass. You're the immature one, you're just too dumb to appreciate what that means.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.