[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"And you're gonna go through life thinking that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4760.jpg (6KB, 372x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4760.jpg
6KB, 372x168px
>"And you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you because, you're a nerd. And want you to know from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because, you're an asshole."

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?!
>>
Smart people are over people's heads.

They're over people's heads so much and so often that they forget the possibility that just because they're different it doesn't mean they're different for good reason.

Artists in particular (that embody the more intangible side of things) are notoriously abusive and figure that just because people can't form a good rebuttal it means they're in the right.

Their entire reality gets poetically deconstructed with a simple emotionally charged statement that rings true to them that they know no amount of mental gymnastics can make it feel less legitimate.

t. a smart person that deliberately abused all the people all the people in my life and only in the past year has begun to try and pick up the pieces
>>
File: 1486052971582.jpg (141KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486052971582.jpg
141KB, 720x960px
>>79276866
yikes
>>
>>79276165
That girls don't like assholes unless they're attractive.
>>
>>79276866
>t. a smart person

you are not smart
>>
>>79276165
A less eloquent version of this statement:

>I tried to like you, but you're an asshole, fuck you nerd
>>
>>79276866
JUST
>>
Mark (the fictional character) always thought he had to be a certain way to get the girl (asshole, rowing, rich, successful). He literally built this Facebook in order to get the girl, not necessarily realizing what an asshole he was being in the process, and remaining clueless on how to get women.
>>
But Zuckerberg married an asian QT IIRC. So she was wrong.
>>
>>79277470
>asian QT
you did not remember correctly
>>
>>79277470

>women don't marry assholes for their money
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.