[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 was the worst year ever! Well, now that it's over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1069.png (651KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.png
651KB, 750x1334px
>2016 was the worst year ever! Well, now that it's over at least we know things couldn't possibly get wors-
>>
>>79274409
He couldn't get clerks 3 to happen I doubt he'll get another Jay and silent Bob movie
>>
>>79274409
2016 was the best year ever tho...
>>
you know Jay and Silent Bob are going to be his daughter and johnny depps kid, right?
>>
>>79274409
Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy were good and Dogma was ok. Everything he has made since is fucking terrible. Strikes back is terrible and you were 10 the first time you saw it if you like it.
>>
What does the rest of the post say about Clerks 3?
>>
>>79274409
When will this pathetic fat fuck realize that he is hack?
>>
>>79274539
>Mallrats, Chasing Amy were good
Mallrats and Chasing Amy were his worst ones

Clerks > Dogma > Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back > Clerks II > Chasing Amy > Mallrats
>>
>>79274409

do you honestly think this will come out this year?
>>
>>79274539
>you were 10 the first time you saw it if you like i
I actually was 10, really makes me think
>>
>>79275536
or at all?
>>
i don't wanna watch a movie about 45 year old clerks unless it involves murder-suicide
>>
>>79275447
a key cast member dropped out who he doesn't name but is likely jeff anderson. talks about shopping around the mallrats series with no luck.
>>
>>79275627
I can understand not wanting to do Clerks 3, but surely the Mallrats series is worth being picked up. I don't think he'll have much trouble getting that off the ground unless he has no scripts yet and nothing to sell it on.
>>
>>79275738
it's always hard to tell with kevin. he seems to jump the gun before anything is ever set.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.