[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people defend the short amount of Godzilla in this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Godzilla_(2014)_poster.jpg (25KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla_(2014)_poster.jpg
25KB, 300x445px
Why do people defend the short amount of Godzilla in this movie?

Also, what went wrong with it?
>>
>>79273997
>what went wrong with it?

They hired a cardboard box to be the main protag
>>
>>79273997

>Why do people defend the short amount of Godzilla in this movie?

They don't.

>Also, what went wrong with it?

didn't give a fuck about anybody other than Walter White and he died 20 minutes into the movies. If you're going to follow human characters in a Godzilla movie, make them fucking interesting.
>>
just watch shin godzilla
>>
>what went wrong with it?
It's a movie about Godzilla.
>>
>kill off best actor and most interesting character 20 mins in
>replace him with granny fuck piece of paper
>keep cutting away from the monster fights
>give godzilla the most boring and uninteresting enemies to battle
>godzilla not even get 7 mins of screen time
>not enough qt elizabeth olsen
>too much generic actiony blockbustery shit and not enough realistic contemplation of how the world would react to the existence of an actual godzilla
>>
>>79274202
Basically all of this
>>
To quote Jack Frost

>snow-dad is better than no-dad

While the amount of Godzilla in this movie was pretty disappointing, if it means that we will get more kaiju movies in the future that have the possibility of being decent and having more Godzilla, that's something diehard fans are willing to accept. I'm saying that as someone that paid to see this 3x, fully aware of how boring 90% of the movie is, because I want their to be more high budget Godzilla movies. I'm going to see Kong: Skull Island too, at least twice, probably.
>>
GOAT Cinematography tbqh
>>
File: Godzilla 98 and 2014.jpg (168KB, 1431x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla 98 and 2014.jpg
168KB, 1431x1187px
>>79274285
>GOAT Cinematography tbqh

Joke!
>>
>>79274305
>>
>>79273997
What went wrong?

This film has the audacity to separate itself from the Roland Emmerech film. It's the same-too-many-locations-with-kickass-playing-everyone while also being beyond paper thin.

This film also detonates a nuclear bomb off the coast of San Fran, and its treated as the "good guys win"
>>
>>79274396
>This film also detonates a nuclear bomb off the coast of San Fran, and its treated as the "good guys win"

Sounds like they took care of one group of monsters
>>
We don't have to defend it anymore now that we have Shin to compare
>>
File: 1602541852726.jpg (72KB, 595x864px) Image search: [Google]
1602541852726.jpg
72KB, 595x864px
>>79274107
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.