[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M BARNEY GOOGLE! WITH THE GOO-GOO-GOOGLY EYES! AND I NEVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gyp.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gyp.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
I'M BARNEY GOOGLE!
WITH THE GOO-GOO-GOOGLY EYES!
AND I NEVER
EVER
TAKE ANYTHING
PERSONAL!
>>
MY VERY IMPORTANT SOCKS
>>
BAAAAARNhuuurrrrgh
>>
From now on, I'm only sellin' hooch every other Thursday!
>>
>>79272367
I think the actor who played Gyp did a great job, and the Harrowing was great, but S3 was a huge step down in quality from the first two - and the downward trend started to rapidly accelerate with the ensuing seasons.

Fucking Jimmy's actor and his stupid drug addiction tanked an amazing show
>>
>>79272477
Jimmy never deserved to wear the crown.
>>
>tfw nobody ever calls anyone a smug midget anymore
>>
>>79272535
Maybe not, but he was certainly the only compelling adversary
>>
>>79272731
Rothstein is much more compelling.
>>
Final episode of Season 3 was the last good episode of the show.
>>
File: .png (538KB, 573x571px) Image search: [Google]
.png
538KB, 573x571px
>>
>>79272367
Goat scene. Probably my most rewatched scene in the entire series
>>
BREADSTICK IN A BOWTIE
>>
File: Jimmy-darmody-2124x3192.jpg (738KB, 2124x3192px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-darmody-2124x3192.jpg
738KB, 2124x3192px
>>79272535

His death seemed awfully rushed.

>Oh no, my wife died
>Ah, fuck it, I'm going to stop trying to kill Nucky and try to get on his good side
>Woah, I'm getting set up. No Richard, don't come with me and snipe them all, I'm just going to stand there and let Nucky shoot me in the face.

Margaret should've gotten shot in the face instead, couldn't stand that two-timing self-righteous potato nigger.
>>
>>79273175
You misunderstand. Jimmy didn't want to live anymore. He basically committed suicide by Nucky. He knew Richard could have "taken care" of it for him by sniping everyone and he didn't go armed because he wasn't going to defend himself. Remember how easily he moved into his ending monologue? Jimmy just didn't give a shit. He wanted Nucky to kill him and went there fully expecting Nucky to kill him.

He was also drunk as fuck, though.
>>
>>79272477

Gyp was menacing. I loved every moment of him on the screen.
>>
>>79273361

It's a shame Michael Pitt caused shenanigans, because I would've preferred to see him fall over an entire season, instead of 3 episodes. He goes straight from having Nucky giving up and letting him pick sheriff, to dead in no time flat.

It just seemed too rushed to be satisfying for me.
>>
>>79273498
True that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.