[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*looks at the nametags* Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ghostbusters-halloween.jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-halloween.jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
*looks at the nametags*

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>>
Nothing wrong with that. 80s kids didn't care about the race of the character they like.
>>
I was going to complain about the costumes and advertising for this show 8 months before it airs, but I just now realized that it's literally going to be a Halloween episode.

Why are twelve year olds who killed an interdimensional abomination dressing up as old comedians for candy? Is it ironic?
>>
>>79265569
They didn't kill shit, another interdimensional abomination did
>>
why are they dressed up as women

what a bunch of queers
>>
>>79265521
Dude you're deluded. I remember when my couseins and I used to play, one of them was that kinda latino chicks that look kinda asian y know? And we always made her be Trinn when we played power rangers like 25 years ago.
>>
>>79265473
fucking glad they're not referencing the fembusters
>>
>>79265473
wait, didn't ghostbusters just come out like a year or two ago
>>
>>79266483
>Dude one day there should be girl ghostbusters!
>That would be awesome!
>Eh it'd be ok.
>[Hold for laughter]
>>
>>79266483
>kids are getting dressed up for Halloween
>black one says "man why do you get to be Winston?"
>Eleven asks *timidly* "is there a costume for me?"
>the boys turn to her, "girls can't be Ghostbusters!"
>eleven rolls her eyes, and winks at the camera.
>>
>>79265521
Black kid was always Lando when kids played Star Wars in the 80s. It's just the way things were.
>>
>>79266615
thank god it's not 80s anymore. 80s sound racist as fuck.
>>
>>79266554
Apart from the camera wink, the rest is completely possible. Probable, even.
>>
I agree with the other anons, there's no way they are skipping the chance of making a fembusters joke/reference.
>>
>>79266483
You fucktard it doesn't take place in 2016
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.