[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, help a /co/ fellow catchin up MCU, /tv/. Just finished Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So, help a /co/ fellow catchin up MCU, /tv/. Just finished Daredevil Season 1, should I follow with AoS season 3 or start Jessica Jones?
>>
dont bother with any of it.
>>
>>79254201
Allow me to be the judge of that. Just wanna know the logical/sequencial order to see it, thanks.
>>
dont bother with any of it.
>>
Aos gets better because of ward but its still not that great.. it gets better with the ghostrider arc

and jessica jones is alright and worth it for David tennant but dont expect an action show like daredevil and u can skip luke cage cuz its shit

also watch Legion
>>
>>79254158
You should hang yourself, you manchild piece of shit.
>>
>>79254158
You should ask reddit
>>
By release, dumdum.
>>
>>79254158
The only ones you need to worry about the order of are the netflix ones. The order is:
DD s1
JJ s1
DD s2
LC s1

AOS you can watch whenever as it only really ties into the movies (i.e something heppens in a movie and then they mention it in AOS )
>>
>>79254158
daredevil is the only good one
>>
>>79254352
>also watch Legion
legion has nothing to do with these you faggot
>>
>>79254158
Watch Daredevil Season 2 for the Frankening, don't worry about the rest.
>>
File: 1485131619871.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1485131619871.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
>>79254158

Stop watching capeshit
>>
>>79254158
ask /co/, I don't think anyone that cares about television and films has the stomach to watch all that capeshit, specially Agent Carter and AoS
>>
>>79254507
I actually like JJ but yeah luke cage was kinda boring. I just didnt care about the characters and there was no real struggle or character development for luke coz hes literally invulnerable
>>
>>79254562
like i said before
daredevil is the only one worth watch

idk about iron fist yet because it is unreleased but im willing to give it a go since it stars the same guy who plays captain america and daredevil whenever they do fighting scenes on screen
>>
>>79254158

watch daredevil season 2 with based punisher

i've never seen jessica jones
>>
>>79254158

also, agent carter is a snooze fest, holy crap

boobs mcgee deserved better

but it also has that redhead bridget regan
>>
just watch blacked, theres less filler
>>
Agents of Shield is just tedious, I don't know how people can stomach it.
>>
>>79254158

AoS just ties in to some Marvel movies like Avengers and Ultron, because that's literally why it was made, to link MCU movies.
>>
>>79255310

I can see that.

But Agent Carter is about 1,000 times more tedious than Shield.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.