[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hollywood has remade that French movie about the cripple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1000x667px
>Hollywood has remade that French movie about the cripple with the black carer
Lel
>>
>>79253146
That movie was awful anyway. Good riddance.
>>
>>79253146
How is he supposed to be his carer if he can't even reach the wheelchair handles?
>>
This is either going to be:

>LOL Comedians doing a drama, so forced, such bad emoting.

Or

>LOL a drama movie made into a comedy XD OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY HAHA, HE MADE A DICK JOKE WITH THE crippled person :D. I want to see the French one as well, but it's tooooooo Boooooooooring.
>>
The highlight will be when he asks his carer to service his wife as he is no longer able to
>>
File: dustin-hoffman.jpg (13KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
dustin-hoffman.jpg
13KB, 342x342px
>invalid guy is not played by Hoff

DROPPED
>>
>Kevin Manlet plays a tall, strong guy that can carry around a fully grown man
How much CGI will they use?
>>
>>79253146
And again they did cast a black instead of a sand nigger.
>>
>>79253146
Wasnt the guy originally Arab?
>>
>>79253574

It's part of the Kevin Manlet movie experience.

>Guy dramatically falls out of wheelchair
>camera pans on his face
>Manlet Nigga runs up to him
>*EYY BOSS I GOTCCHA, LET ME CARRY YOU*
>struggle to pick him up
>starts to waddle
>hits the cripple guys head to objects
>someone comes into the room
>*WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???*
>Kevin "good things come in small packages" Hart drops him on the floor

I can imagine the US remake with something like this.
>>
File: 1474753678059.png (83KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474753678059.png
83KB, 420x420px
>>79253158
>>79253211
>>79253238
>>79253317
>>79253574
>>79253617
>>79253690
>>79253763
Jesus christ what a shit thread
>>
>>79253807

I love the original movie. It has a charm, france directing has a nice vibe. I can seriously imagine something over the top "humor" happening in a remake like this.
>>
>>79253831
Like the time murrica remade three men and a baby but decided to add a shitty coke plot?
>>
>>79253146
Yes and?
>>
Only good thing about the original was the soundtrack.

And they probably won't even reuse it because Hollywood is full of plebs who love Zimmer.
>>
>>79253409
underrated
>>
Ahh starring Bryan Cranston. The worst actor alive today that people think is actually a good actor.
>>
>>79254583
nice to see the typical autistic /tv/ contrarian
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.