[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to find the true story which this film was based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: casualties-of-war.22779.jpg (370KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
casualties-of-war.22779.jpg
370KB, 1000x1500px
I'm trying to find the true story which this film was based off of.

Apparently it was Mexican spics that raped the girl irl, not good ol' white boys. Anyone seen this film and know?
>>
>>79252813
Incident on Hill 192
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_on_Hill_192
And sorry to disappoint, but only 2 of the 5 grunts were Latino.
>>
>>79252813
>>79252911
Oh and BTW one of the rapists later joined a white supremacist group. So yeah.
>>
Lmao OP do some proper research for your race baiting, faggot.
>>
Would you do it, /tv/?
>>
>>79253713

2 spics and 2 white guys raped her. So I was only half wrong. Oh well.
>>
>>79252813
OOOOH YOU GOT FACT CHECKED AND BTFO'D

EAT SHIT WHTE NIGGER
>>
>>79254561

Calm down bro.
>>
>>79254520
>>79252957
That and they all basically got off with a slap on the wrist.

It's shitty reading how these shitstains watched the girl's mom quickly give her a scarf as they were taking her away at gunpoint, knowing among themselves they planned to just fuck her for a while and shank her.

Literally nigger tier.
>>
pretty good movie
>>
>>79252813
Based depalma
>>
>>79254837
I WILL FUCKING GUT YOU CUMSKIN

KILL WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>79255156
nice strawman you faggot

dont reply while posing as me
>>
File: 1472028794773.png (747KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
1472028794773.png
747KB, 1020x746px
>>79252813
Why aren't there more films about Americans turning up places, raping and murdering people? They've been the Western world champions for the past 60 years or so.
>>
>>79255156
>>79255081

are you asian?
>>
>>79252813
>In 1992, former PFC Steven Cabbot Thomas gained further notoriety when he was charged with being an accessory after the fact in the murder trial of George Loeb, who was charged with the May 17, 1991 shooting death of an African-American USS Saratoga sailor named Harold J. Mansfield. Both Thomas and Loeb were members of the white supremacist Church of the Creator. Thomas remained free on bond during the trial, and court records showed that in exchange for his testimony he would only serve one year's probation.[13]
>>
CoW is one of my mam's favourite films, I think it's her favourite N A M film.

I tried to give it a watch because I'd seen most of the other big ones, but I barely made it through. It was laughably bad, like something they play on the true movie channel (not sure if they have these outside the UK)
>>
de palma remade this movie about Iraq btw
>>
>>79252957
OP certainly dropped a Trump right there
>>
>>79257047

nigger
>>
>>79255775
Favorite NAM movie is and forever will be Full Metal Jacket. C.O.W is just to over dramatic and cheezy.
>>
>>79255511
Are you a pale nigger?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.