[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGION is mindblowing capeshit. Dan Stevens is based. Worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1484481599083.jpg (2MB, 1529x2049px) Image search: [Google]
1484481599083.jpg
2MB, 1529x2049px
LEGION is mindblowing capeshit. Dan Stevens is based. Worth the wait.

Discuss.
>>
will give it a go.
Dan Stevens is a hunko. I mean he's no Jake, but he at least gets my cock to move a little
>>
if dove bot isnt in it im not watching
>>
>>79249823
I saw several people on /tv/ saying it was confusing. Almost done and I haven't been confused once. Are there literal retards on /tv/?
>>
It was like some awful indie shit that goes straight to dvd
>>
>this opening
Its like the director wanted to rip off Wes Anderson and Zack Snyder. why?
>>
>>79249874
Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>79249823
>tfw capeshit shills admit their capeshit is shit
>>
>>79249823
Reminded me of NBC's Hannibal
>>
haven't seen it but

if anyone hasn't seen the guest, watch it immediately and realize dan stevens is based
>>
It's not capeshit. It's capeKINO.
>>
>this next scene
its like the director wanted to rip off Lynch and Wes Anderson. why?
Yes, Im the same anon
>>
redditfags must love this show. I'll watch Six instead.
>>
>>79250136
Why not both?
>>
>>79249823
>Dat music.
>Dat cinematography.
>Dat dance scene.
>Dat story.

So how much of this story is going to be in his head and how much do you think is real?
>>
>continually have intrusive music in a scene where the tone changes but the music doesn't
>music stops completely in other scenes
if youre going to go for a certain style at least stick with it. Its a bit of a mess, style wise
>>
>>79250242
I think that's the point. His head is a mess. They're designing the show to jar your senses.
>>
>>79250242
It's obviously meant to be weird, a bit confusing, make the viewer unsure of what is real and what's not.
>>
>>79250242
Jesus, what's it like being too stupid for /tv/? Go back to /v/
>>
>>79249874
So you know who all his personalities are then?
>>
>>79250242
I haven't laughed this hard at a retard all night, thanks!
>>
any lewds?
>>
Seems like it's gonna be interesting - but I can see it also easily going south and becoming another failed project tv show.
>>
>>79249823
Anyone know the name of the french song that played during the dance scene?

The classic songs were easy enough, but French music isn't exactly my Will Forte
>>
>>79249823
Dove Cameron is best Cameron.
>>
>>79249823
David... Wake up.
>>
Hugh jackman makes an appearance in the last episode as wolverine

Will be his last time as Wolverine
Keep it on the down low /tv/
>>
What's the ending song during the fight scene?
>>
>>79250555
This is from the guy who made Fargo, no way this is gonna turn to shit.
>>
>>79250735
They've already stated that none of their X-Men spin offs will be in the same universe as each other, nor in the same universe as the X-Men.
>>
>>79250783
Work in tv company get ready to be btfo
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>79249823
tfw when i've had 2 people in the last month say I look like Dan Stevens
>>
>>79251193
Lies.
>>
>>79250493
They're the characters around him, including the people saving him at the end. Its pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>79251388
But are they saving him or is he still in the hospital, or did the hospital even exist?
>>
>>79251305
Also, live action teen titans is coming out this summer
>>
>>79251464
The asylum IS his head. Almost every character introduced so far has been seen at this location, in some sort of fashion. When he is seen in other locations besides the asylum his other personalities, or rather his various powers represented through these characters, is helping him escape the evil forces trying to stop him because he's an OP mutant. Whether these forces are real or not is up to you. His sister is most likely real considering his flashbacks with her seen throughout the first epsiode
>>
>>79251291
Is that in the pic? If so, you do like Dan Stevens.
>>
>>79251975
lol
>>
>>79251920
>The asylum IS his head.
It might not be though as his shrink isn't one of his personalities.
>>
>>79252037
>his shrink isn't one of his personalities
Don't rule this out. He could be David's Jiminy Cricket, his voice of reason, and main conscience of his mind
>>
>>79250481
>>79250542
>wah stop criticising my show
lmao
>>
>>79249823
is she a jew?
>>
>>79252867
are you retarded?
>>
>>79252905
no, but you're mom is
>>
>>79252905
>muh retarded
dont you have school in the morning?
>>
Its
weird, incomprehensible, shot well

That means its good!
>>
File: tv_2012_053.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tv_2012_053.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>79253072

basically
>>
>>79253117
fat pusy
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.