[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grand Prix race >Speed Racer far behind, all hope is lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4168834-speed-racer-movie-HD.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4168834-speed-racer-movie-HD.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>Grand Prix race
>Speed Racer far behind, all hope is lost
>listens to car, gets back into the race and rushes to first
>the music
>the flashbacks
>the monologue
>the fast paced action
>the entire crowd cheering for Speed Racer

Goosebumps
>>
>>79247841
How come people hated this movie?
>>
>>79247904
They are easily distracted by flashing lights and crazy colors. Couldn't pay attention to the movie and didn't know what was going on.
>>
speed racer is kino
>>
Great family film.

A film that surpassed it's source material, like Blade Runner and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Seeing it in IMAX was fantastic.
>>
>>79247904
ahead of its time
>>
>>79247904
people love to jerk off their own egos and pretend like they are smart and prefer/need substance and meaning dressed up in some shitty allegory rather than actually seeing a genuine example.
>>
File: IMG_7809.jpg (21KB, 594x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7809.jpg
21KB, 594x540px
>>79248127
Close, but no cigar.
>>
fucking amazing movie, so glad i got dragged to see it in imax.
>>
>>79247841
>the film had me crying like a bitch at the very beginning and at the very end

it was just perfect, from the visuals to the themes to the music.
>>
would be 10/10 without the faggy surreal scenes with spritle and the monkey
>>
>>79248472
>>
This is Digibro's favorite movie of all time. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>79247841
one of my favorite movies
>>
KINO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3B64O2iCp8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.