[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Came out of the closet properly >Claims he's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 30

File: Mac.jpg (79KB, 541x639px) Image search: [Google]
Mac.jpg
79KB, 541x639px
>Came out of the closet properly
>Claims he's not going back in
Wow, it only took them 6+ seasons to realize that the closeted Mac gag had gotten old. Maybe we'll actually get some character development again in the next seasons like back in the old days
>>
>>79246930
>like back in the old days
when did we ever get consistent character development
>>
This is the kind of show where you don't want character development. You want them to star the same pieces of shit that they are.
>>
>>79246930
He'll go right back to denying it when he finds out he didn't get any money from the lottery ticket.
>>
am i the only one who didnt like the whole "gay" act thing? totally almost ruined the character for me. it was only funny in the beginning for a couple jokes here and there and the hot tranny episode
>>
>>79248505
this
>>
>>79248450
You can develop a character and still have them be awful. Awfulness doesn't exist as a still point of time in a vacuum of flanderization.
>>
>>79248489
According to this, Mac's out for good

http://uproxx.com/tv/charlie-day-mac-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia/

I have to agree with OP, this for the better. The whole "Mac is a closeted gay" thing was wearing thin.
>>
They should've made him come out during the country Mac episode since it would have made him look like a tryhard faggot.
>>
>>79246930
hooray
>>
I watched all of season 11 the other day. The show relies WAY too much on callbacks to older jokes now. It's still pretty good though.
>>
>>79246930

he was so handsome and hot but sadly he got fat ;_;
>>
File: Dee's Vee.jpg (190KB, 1363x761px) Image search: [Google]
Dee's Vee.jpg
190KB, 1363x761px
Why do people pretend that Dee is really ugly?
>>
>>79248505
No its funny.
>>
Perosnally, I loved it. I wanted him to be happy when he came out.
>>
>>79249111

who are pretending? characters on the show or people commenting on the show?
>>
>>79246930
thanks women writers!
>>
>>79249111
It's just a running joke on the show. Kind of the reverse of how Dennis is always treated as the most attractive male of the group, despite every real-life woman I've ever met preferring Charlie Day or Rob McElhenney
>>
File: 1484225269628.jpg (49KB, 538x440px) Image search: [Google]
1484225269628.jpg
49KB, 538x440px
>>79249111
>tfw that V ends in her vagina
>>
>>79249192
>Episode was written by Charlie, Rob and Glenn
>Seasons 8 through 10 were quite bad and 11 was complete utter dogshit and it was before the "diversity" hiring happened
>Season 12 has just been mediocre by comparison, hell they even dropped an N bomb
I go on /pol/ as much as the next guy but I wish you lads would stop pretending that every little thing that happens is somehow the fault of the "diverse writing cast".
>>
>>79248505
It got stale then the exercise bike happened
>>
>>79249324
>Season 1, Episode 1 "The Gang Gets Racist"
Don't act like dropping an "N bomb" is too low
>>
>>79249367
Yeah, at first I just assume he wanted to fuck other dudes but the bike turned it into he wanted to get fucked. Deep
>>
this does not just happen when i watch sunny. every time i watch a scene that makes a closeted-gay joke, my cat looks at me. what does it mean?
>>
>>79249324
I imagine your vagina to be more elaborate than any maze, and more ornate than any Georgia O'Keeffe painting.
>>
new episode was really bad lol
>>
>>79249415
Frank (or rather, the script) specifically shied away from it in The Gang Turns Black and they've been saying "donkey-brained" instead of retarded for the last 4 or 5 seasons. I genuinely thought they were too afraid to do it these days.

>>79249438
>vagina
do you mean my boipussy?
>>
>>79249548
To be fair, Frank saying "Donkey Brained" is way funnier than just saying retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8JKVm28E
>>
I was genuinely surprised to hear Cunt uncensored tonight

Is this life in Trump's America?
>>
Mac coming out was kind of cute desu lads.
>>
>>79249643
You cant censor cunt you need it to belittle women
>>
boring episode.
>>
>>79249421
Not its not about wanting to get fucked, he just wants to push all his muscles to their limits, ALL HIS muscles need to be pushed.
>>
>>79249438
Do you think you are chatting with a Duck?
>>
>>79249727
i agree with this
>>
>>79249727
Because it was sincere
>>
>>79249727
>>79249949
>>79249960

but he's fat not cute (he's still fat isn't he? stop watching when he got fat)
>>
>>79249770
We need to keep cunt around.
>>
I liked the new episode desu. The rest of the season has been mediocre, but this was funny.
>>
>>79250049
He was only fat for one season.
>>
>>79250102
flashback episodes are the worst
>>
>>79249643
The show seems to be heavily against censorship, which is probably why they usually avoid using words that cable networks bleep.
This season they must have been given carte blanche because they're milking it.
>>
>>79250263
Why do you keep saying that, what do you mean by flashback? They had like three flashbacks to the piano-falling event and they weren't very long ones. The majority of the episode was a bottle in the arbitrators office.
>>
File: 1413978937968.png (52KB, 446x361px) Image search: [Google]
1413978937968.png
52KB, 446x361px
>>79249727
>>
>>79249030
>The show relies WAY too much on callbacks to older jokes now
this
>>
>>79249203
Dennis is though, those women just like the others more because Dennis has such a shitty personality.
He's objectively a 5 star man.
>>
File: 1389664202532.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389664202532.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
lol Mac is gay now?

glad I dropped this shit years ago
>>
>>79250381
>now
>>
File: fantasy.png (377KB, 716x400px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.png
377KB, 716x400px
>>79246930
>mfw it's a political episode again
>>
I just realized that next week they'll take him to see male strippers. Honestly I'm really glad to see how they handled this.

I'd also like to know why Charlie felt a need to hide the fact that he was smoking with Dee.
>>
So the big reveals were:
>Dee might have or get Parkinson's
>Dennis is going pedo
>Charlie is hanging out with Dee in secret
>Mac finally happily came out
>Frank was there
>>
>>79249643
This is most likely the reason the moved to FXX. It's a "premium channel" under some cable providers so it's gets leniency, like that sex scene Charlie had last season and now uncensored words.
>>
>>79250556
He made a pretty big deal about being anti-smoking in Charlie Goes America On Everyone's Ass, years ago. It's nice that they remember that Charlie is generally anti-tobacco (so would be ashamed to admit he's been smoking)
>>
>>79250600
>>>Charlie is hanging out with Dee in secret
last time they did they fugged (episode about poetry)
>>
>>79250315
they sit to tell a story which happened in past and they show it.
It really sis bad.
>>
>>79250600
>Dennis is going pedo
>20 going on 21 is pedo territory in Clapistan
>>
>>79250752
anything younger than half your age plus seven years is pedo 2bh
>>
>>79249030
>I watched all of season 11 the other day
yeah I ti this yesterday and it becomes unbearable
>>
>>79250556
>>79250709
Also they've fucked and Charlie was paranoid about anyone finding out
>>
>>79250381
>now

>>79250423
literally since season 1
>>
File: don.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>79250727
>>79250600
>>79250847
>predicted Charlie and Dee fucking on /tv/ five or six years ago
>get bullied and called an idiot
>mfw it happened

I'd like to see it happen again desu. I think it would make for a great storyline and whenever Dee and Charlie pair up in an episode it is usually 10/10 (cannibalism episode, working at school episode, online gaming episode, etc.)
>>
Only funny parts of this show are Frank, Dennis, and Charlie. Even then, I'll find myself laughing at the jokes and gags, but I am also incredibly bored and want to stop watching.
Don't know how that's possible. How can you enjoy something but also have a strong aversion to it?
>>
>>79251008
it's in the downfall stage. We're still watching because it used to be good but we're still not quite ready to jettison it yet. But very soon it will peter out.
>>
>>79251100
In the show's defense, it's actually on the rise. This season still hasn't been great but if you compare it to season 11 it's absolute sitcom-kino comparatively
>>
>>79250752
He said he makes deposits before the account has matured to reap the most benefits, grooming underage girls is pretty pedoesque which isn't necessarily pedo, but definitely going pedo.
>>
File: macdennis.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
macdennis.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>79249324
>>79251142

What is wrong with you people? Season 11 is objectively one of the best seasons of the show ever made. Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs deserves awards
>>
frank looks good
>>
>>79251142
but season 11 had frank falls out the window, mac and dennis move to the suburbs, mcpoyle vs ponderosa, and charlie catches a leprechaun

this season has been fine but not amazing, just like the last few have been. coasting if you will

>>79251208
he was talking about from 18-21 though, so still not pedo by any sense of the word
>>
>>79251232
1 episode doesn't make a season
>>
>>79249111
She's a flippin' bird
>>
>>79251239
>he was talking about from 18-21 though
That is what he said to the lawyers, but deposits he was putting into the unmatured water park account paint a different picture.
>>
>tfw gonna have to wait another year for season 13
>>
>>79251232
you are on /tv man. if people like something then it must be shit.
If it has more then 4 season is shit cuz it changed since season 1, no shit a?
>>
>>79251232
ummmmm, literally the only good episode was the Suburbs, and even then, it wasn't that good
>>
I thought this was a great episode, tbqh. This and Waterpark are the only ones I've liked so far in the season.
>>
I felt kinda sorry for Mac when I saw that bike of his. That looks like it fucking hurt him a lot. At least now he'll be able to take a real dick
>>
File: yourestupid.jpg (18KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
yourestupid.jpg
18KB, 350x236px
>>79251832
>>
>>79251926

>at least now
>now
>>
So are Charlie and Dee still fucking?
>>
>>79252069
What gave you that idea
>>
>>79252040
Has there ever been an implication that he's done it with a dude before? I always figured he just completely deludes himself and never does anything he can't explain. Getting dicked by a dude is pretty hard to explain why it's not gay. I figured the farthest he's gone with anothe guy is probably just some heavy grinding
>>
>>79252274
the tranny
>>
>>79250353
Hi Dennis
>>
>>79252274
Well apart from the tranny having a big fat dick, there is the finale of last season. It's in no way confirmed but those two guys take him into their room to try and "convert" him into being gay. Ten minutes later, he comes out of the closet to the gang (though he later goes back into the closet).

At the very least, somebody got a cheeky handjob in that room
>>
>>79252348
But with the tranny he was actively trying to avoid touching her dick. And the two dudes on the ship might've just done some sexual touches and maybe kissed him because I doubt they could've done anything in just a 5 minutes
>>
>>79249111
in a few seasons she looks kinda hideous. as the shows progressed she's gotten better at styling her hair and wearing make up. But she was pretty gross early on.
>>
I think it's sweet to see him so happily come out, then a few seconds later he' rolling out his bike and that rectum destroyer pops up and Imjist laugh
>>
I don't like Mac being gay.

Makes me feel that if they do anything with it that people will be outraged and think the show is homophobic if Mac is portrayed badly, even if he's bad not because he's gay but because he's an obnoxious ass.

Like I could see Mac turning awfully flamboyant and promiscuous because that's what he thinks gay men are like but that can easily be taken badly. Or him hitting on guys, getting rejected and calling them out cause they'd have to be straight not to want him, but that can also be taken badly
>>
File: notime.png (320KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
notime.png
320KB, 600x338px
>>79252274

I'd love to answer all of your questions, but there is no time
>>
>>79252274
In the first episode when their bar turned gay, the cousin said something about how he was so glad Mac finally came out.
>>
>>79251902
The waterpark was my least favorite so far tbph. I missed the last few episodes but the mom sitcom one was pretty funny.
>>
>>79252543
I don't think theses kinda of people bother to watch Sunny. I haven't seen that many complains of Charlie saying. "nigger" yet, but I'm sure it's probably because Mac coming out in a positive way is drawing everyone's attention.

I don't really think they'll change his character so much. Mac's dating life has never really been important. He might just not be as interested in Dennis's sex escapades as he used to be.
>>
>>79253018
Is he Bi, though hasn't he been picking off Dennis's sloppy seconds for years?
>>
>>79253048
He's lost his interest in women over the last few seasons. He can't get boners with them anymore, he's 100% gay now
>>
>>79253048
I'd think so, yeah. Depite all of the "I'm gay" shit, it's a bit of an oversimplification. I'm firmly of the opinion that Mac is bisexual leaning towards men. He banged the tranny, which sits on the border. His dad is bisexual too, if Bonnie's accounts are to be believed. Plus it's not exactly as if he hasn't enjoyed banging chicks in the past - just because they turned Mac into a parody of himself doesn't mean that the first 4 or 5 seasons didn't happen, and he clearly enjoyed banging the Christian chick. Remember that older woman fetish he had for a little while?

There's more to Mac than meets the eye. It'd disappoint me if they just left his sexuality as gay from here on out.
>>
>>79253245
Maybe he will have to choose between Artemis or Rickety Cricket at some point and come out as Bi.
>>
>>79253245
He hasn't"t been showing interest in women as of late though

>>79253296
Personally, I think he'll end up with Rex. He has his ideal body type and is clearly attracted to him, plus Rex is dumb too and remember "Rex is a quality lay"
>>
I wonder what'll happen to Mac religious views. The main reason he didn't want to come out was because he was very religious, makes this time feel slightly off because he just completely disregarded it
>>
>>79253341
I figured he would track down his avatar.
>>
>Implying Mac wasn't closeted gay since the first episode

Why do people bitch and moan like this wasn't planned from the start? It was a tad more subtle than LOL DENNIS IS SERIAL KILLER, but it didn't spring on us.

Also
>wanting character development in IASIP
You're watching it wrong.
>>
>>79253508
Next season Mac will go to Mike Pence Christian electroshock therapy camp because he's ashamed of his gayness. The episode will be chock full of political agenda. The end of the episode will leave it ambiguous as to whether Mac has been "converted" or just traumatized into going back into the closet, and for the rest of Season 13 and 14 until the end of Sunny's run, they'll keep on making closet faggot jokes until Dennis murders him in the series finale and wears his skin.
>>
>>79253571
I think this is why I'm making such a huge deal outta this. It's like the most genuine moments I've seen in the series. I'm drawing blanks as to when something actually nice happened involving the gang
>>
>>79251984
Actually no, he's right
>>
File: 1473112536248.jpg (92KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1473112536248.jpg
92KB, 720x404px
>>
Anybody notice all these cable shows now are more loose with the language.

I noticed it last year with the OJ Simpson show, then Taboo, then Six said motherfucking. Tonight's episode of Sunny caught me by surprise with all the cunt talk. Good to see advertisers not giving a fuck anymore,
>>
>>79253977
I think it might just be FX
>>
>>79246930
As someone that has thought Sunny has been shit since season 8, I really liked this episode. Season 9, 10 and 11 have been extremely sparse in the good episode department, but this one did it for me.

Unfortunately I think they're way too late, this episode should have come 3 seasons ago, not now.

Oh well.
>>
>>79253694
>I'm drawing blanks as to when something actually nice happened
The first time they tried crack because that first time is just the bees knees.
>>
>>79253977
They let an F-bomb slid in last week's murderer episode where some random woman on the street told Frank "Fuck Off, Creep" although they did obfuscate the on screen hardsubs that were part of the gag it caught me by suprise because they avoided it so long, censored it on the christmas episode, then some unnamed noncore offscreen character just dropped it for some trivial transition.
>>
File: dennis.jpg (55KB, 404x444px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
55KB, 404x444px
I think some of the tip toeing they do around bad words at a certain point gets annoying. I liked this episode, but they're too socially sensitive when times call for it. I mean Dee has called people faggot in the past and they didn't care.

It's like the writers idea of intelligently using inflammatory language is to blatantly make the characters aware of the fact that they're saying bad words. That is pretty dumb. You can have your characters say the most awful shit and still not champion the use of these words against people. Show has done it in the past, like when Charlie said Nigger in the pilot, the gang weren't shocked with him, but that doesn't mean the takeaway from that scene is "SAY NIGGER ALL THE TIME"

This like constant apologizing for being offensive (They did it in the musical episode too) is lazy writing.
>>
>>79254169
Agreed, but I doubt we'll see much more of it.
>>
>>79249431
Your cat wants you to come out already
>>
>>79251208
But didn't they arrive at the conclusion that he was meaning loads? He'd been cumming inside her before she was legal? Or did I misunderstand that scene.
>>
>>79252543
>acting flamboyantly and promiscuous because that's what he thinks gay men are like
Sounds like an episode, expect your residuals in the mail
>>
>>79254034
History channel too.
>>
>>79253245
Maybe they'll do an episode where they find out he slept with a woman after having been out for a while and they're pissed because they thought they had him figured out.

>What are you?
>Are you gay or not?
>You can't just ask someone if they're gay or not
>Of course you can! We just did!

Maybe not an attractive woman either. The gang is just horribly frustrated trying to figure Mac out and just give up.
>>
>>79253245
It's not impossible for a guy to sleep with women and slowly realize they are gay though
>>
Is it just me or is this season uncensored? I keep hearing them say fuck/fucking.
>>
>>79253508
He'll become a 'modern Christian' and embrace homosexuality.

>Jesus never mentions homos
>Yeah but what about the old testament
>"Thou shalt not lie with a man as with a woman"
>Old testament doesn't count
>Of course, the old testament counts!

The gang will be pissed off at him flip flopping and being a huge hypocrite, especially after all the hours of religious talk they've had to listen to over the years.

Mac will find a way to justify himself as both gay and devoutly Christian and the gang will continue to hate him.
>>
>>79246930
I haven't caught up on the latest season, but is this true? It was funny in earlier seasons because it they made it ambiguous like maybe he is and maybe he isn't. Its a running gag and I don't know how I feel about them making him officially gay.
>>
>>79254679
I like it honestly. The closeted gay idea was wearing thin and this opens up new directions for the show.
>>
It was a good episode because we finally got the gang together for a heavy focus on dialogue. It was a bottle episode though, so it still wasn't as good as an episode where the characters are doing things and branching off. I'm sick of these episodes where one event or premise rules the entire thing. The closest we got to a more traditional episode was Water Park, but even that was confined to a single location.
>>
This season is so fucking bad, I'm considering dropping the show
>>
File: 1486432246613.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486432246613.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>still watching after that horrible last season
>>
>>79254658
>>Of course, the old testament counts!

It doesn't though
>>
>>79254679
But it hasn't been ambiguous in 4 years now, he's been blatantly gay and in the closet since season 8. The jokes were getting obnoxious and incredibly stale, actually having him come out of the closet can't make things worse in my opinion.
>>
>>79250771
>be 80
>pedo for boning a 46 year old

half your age plus 7 is one of the most retarded things i've heard, i'd love to slap the dumbass that thought it up
>>
>>79254816
Of course it does, you can't just brush off the basis of the three largest abrahamic religions in the world.

If you dismiss the old testament because you only like the peace and love Jesus stuff, you may as well worship The Beatles.
>>
>>79254816
Blow it out your ass hippy.
>>
I love Always Sunny, the last seasons maybe werent up to par to it was still a nice watch.

I havent caught up yet on this new season, have only seen the first ep and was horrified...
Is it that bad?
>>
>>79255132
Every episode but this last one has been total shit. This one was good though (Episode 6)
>>
Dee looked pretty hot this episode.
>>
>>79249203
Dennis is a god on earth.
His face is perfectly aesthetic
Your women are trash
>>
>>79255193
He's the original
>>
>>79255132
First wasn't the best. Some people are being pretty hard on it but the latest 3 episodes each made me laugh out aloud quite a bit. If you pleasantly enjoyed the most recent seasons you'll be fine with this season, rest easy.
>>
>>79255189
With all this talk of her boney big ass hands especially in this ep got me swelled up pretty good
>>
>>79255132
There's a lot of gimmick episodes but nothing as bad as Chardee MacDennis 2.
>>
>>79254492
I think if the metaphor was working right, withdraws would be loads and deposits would be other manipulations via D.E.N.N.I.S System.
>>
>written by Glenn, Charlie and Rob
>panic because a lot of the worst episodes in recent seasons have been written by them
>this was actually very good
Hey they might not have lost it after all
>>
Anyone hate how Mac has been overreacting to Charlie lately? He always goes for the most over the top outrage to every little thing he does.
>>
>>79254620
That would still make him bisexual.
If you sucked cocks and took dicks up your ass and then suddenly decide to only fuck women no one would call you straight.

It's the same thing.
>>
>>79256044
>let's just sit in a room and say what is dark and not tolerable

just no
>>
>>79246930
>like back in the old days
Stopped reading right there famalam.
>>
>Banged a tranny in season 1
>"WOW Mac is gay now?"
>>
>>79250855
>literally since season 1
nope, back to plebbit.

looks like ANOTHER terrible season. They definitely lost it, this shows done. Only redditors are propping it up at this point.
>>
>>79255132
its still bad, they still havent pulled out of this years long slump.
>>
>>79249111
she looks better in the mick
>>
>ITT: redditors who think this wasn't mac's actor going full sjw because he got triggered on Twitter

Also Mac wasn't gay for the first 4 or more seasons. It's only lately they ruined his character with le Christian hiding his sexual orientation through faith reddit tier fedora tipping. The show hasn't been funny at all this season either. It's dead
>>
>>79256480
Good job, you've read the entire post you faggot.
>>
File: mac-carmen-2.jpg (74KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
mac-carmen-2.jpg
74KB, 500x322px
>>79257053
>Wasn't gay for the first 4 or more season
Try again
>>
File: utzTCyo.png (200KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
utzTCyo.png
200KB, 490x355px
>>79257073
>>
>>79257164
Banging a tranny and only dating her post op isn't gay
>>
>>79257053
This

Mac MILF hunter was the funniest he ever been
>>
>>79257211
Banging a tranny is gay and he banged her before the sex change
>>
>>79257211
>dating her post op
>dating her
>post op
Wanna know how I know you've never watched the show?
>>
>>79246930
I didn't even realize he was supposed to be closeted until they actually stated it in some episode
>>
>>79257211
Do you know what post op means?
>>
>tfw this means they're going to introduce another character to be Mac's boyfriend
>>
>>79255132
This season so far has 1 (one) average episode, the rest is shit.
>>
>>79257864
>implying mac's boyfriend won't be dennis
>>
File: fit_in_a_nutshell.png (153KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
fit_in_a_nutshell.png
153KB, 500x522px
>>79252274
>Getting dicked by a dude is pretty hard to explain why it's not gay.
>implying Mac isn't a top and therefore not gay

Do you even establish dominance?
>>
>>79253048

He couldn't get it up with that female angel dust junkie "Dustie"
>>
>>79246930
the dennis and mac dynamic isn't as funny with mac being an actual bone fide fag
>>
>>79246930
In the old days he'd now undergo trans Mac to try to say "Haha guys I'm not really gay, I'm just a woman tapped in a man's body! A hulking, masculine, terrifying manbody! So it's not a sin because it's not homosexuality, I'm a woman!" And then the gang would be like "Wow this is uncomfortable." "It's too much." "Denial is just an ugly, ugly thing." and then it'd be like a season of fat Mac, but committed to being trans Mac.
>>
>>79258161
Not even that anon but you really showed him with that memery. Nice damage control. He's calling you an idiot because you don't seem to understand Mac only ever dated the Tranny when she had her dick as a pre-op tranny
>>
>>79249203
by "woman" you mean the men you sleep with
>>
>>79249203
>believing women when they say what they like
>>
>>79250847
Aren't they half siblings though?
>>
>>79246930
Don't understand how anyone who calls themselves a fan of the show could dislike this episode. This was "classic" Sunny (whatever that means anyway), and I'm glad the creators have finally decided to push Mac's character in this direction.

There's a lot of comedic potential they could mine with this development
>>
>>79246930
Real tired of It's Always Socially Progressive in Philadelphia.

DROPPED
>>
>>79258471
So? Makes it hotter.
>>
>>79258471
Frank isn't Dees dad.
>>
>>79258980
They dropped the N bomb tho so it's okay.
>>
>>79258471
Nope, Dennis and Dee are Bruce Mathis's kids, while Charlie is Frank's. Or at least heavily implied to be Frank's.
>>
>>79259045
>Frank isn't Dees dad.

wait what
>>
>>79259064
While giving us a SJW sermon about what language.

DROPPED
>>
>>79259084
season 2, Denis and Dee get a New Dad
>>
>>79258980
>>79259094
TRIGGERED.
>>
>>79259094
I guess it depends on whether or not you're mature enough to realize it's what people do, not what they say, that makes a difference.
>>
>>79259094
It didn't come off as a lecture or sermon, just them being too socially retarded to know what is generally acceptable. They had a very similar nigger argument in episode 1.
>>
>>79259300
Nigga please they has a mini sermon in the middle of the plot.
DROPPED
>>
>>79259094
I think it just portrays them as even worse people when they try to argue about politically correct use of language moments after dennis explains how to groom underage women, they don't give a shit about actually being nice to people, just about using the "correct" language
>>
>>79259312
To be fair, it did come off as a lecture because they were debating the use of the words, even coming to the conclusion that they shouldn't ever say nigger or faggot. Cunt got a pass as a joke against Dee and because they equated it to the female version of cocksucker.
>>
>>79259380
I felt like I was in a gender studies class or something.

DROPPED
>>
>>79259382
Right, but I was saying it wasn't a lecture meant for the audience. Normal people know you can't scream faggot in the street or describe black ladies as nigger. That makes their argument absurd, that makes it funny and not any type of lesson.
>>
>>79259380
>18
>underage
What the fuck
>>
>>79254169

That's the characters though, moreso than the show's writers.

Dee and Dennis like to pretend they're considerate liberals, it's been an ongoing joke for a long time.
>>
>>79259464
>we forgot about the underage drinking episode when we wrote this
>>
>>79259459
No, I'm sorry but the joke was the gang coming to the realization that faggot was as bad as nigger. It was definitely more a social comment than it was an absurd joke.
>>
>>79259464
They imply that the girl is under 18 when Dennis makes his deposits.
>>
Loved this episode. It's classic Always Sunny but with new jokes.

I dunno why they were so up in arms about Dennis gunning for the 21 year old though, even if he started planning shit when she was 18. Isn't 18 legal in US?
>>
>>79252274
The episode during St. Patricks day when he went off to the gay bar alone and came back to look for towels I guess
>>
I haven't seen Sunny in a lot of seasons. They actually made him gay for real?

That's kinda gay. I personally didn't mind the closeted gay joke but I thought it was funny because I assumed he was straight so it's I dunno ironic or something. That kinda ruins it now that they decided to actually make him gay.
>>
>Character development in an american sitcom

good one, brah.
>>
>>79259540
Absolutely. It wasn't a joke.
>>
>>79259564
So fucking what the legal age of consent in most states inCLUding philerdelphia is 16 so even if she had been "under" age she'd still be fine to groom.
>>
>>79250747
But it wasn't the case in this episode.
>>
>>79259084
Welcome to a decade ago.
>>
>>79259480
Yes and no. It has been dealt with differently in the past, but you definitely have a point. It used to have an angle in the past though, like it was clear that them pretending was a part of why they acted in that way.

Now it's just legitimately throwing around excuse, I certainly can't see it any other way, I mean rewatch the scene where Mac explains what "faggot" used to mean and how they react to it, what is the joke there?

It's like the most on-the-nose writing imaginable. It certainly isn't edgy either, which Sunny used to pride itself on being. The whole point of this show is that they're all terrible and irredeemable pieces of shit, you kind of lose some of that when the characters become hyperaware of how offensive they are being.

I mean compare how this episode handled the word "faggot" and how "Paddy's Pub The Worst Bar in Philadelphia" did it. The latter is much more effectively highlighting how Dee is a bad person when using it, but nobody is apologizing for it. What'd they do in this episode, all apologize for doing it and learning something and accepting that maybe because it used to be offensive we shouldn't throw that word around carelessly..

what show am I watching again?
>>
>>79259601
Seriously this, I mean were people suppose to side with the faggot nigger who told Mac he was a fag for fucking a pre op but it was ok when he fucks the same man post op?
>>
>>79259321
Oh no! Anon dropped the show! We won't get to hear him bitch about 'agendas' and 'diversity' anymore!

Bye! We won't miss you!
>>
I guess they figured they couldn't top the Ass Pounder 4000
>>
Are there only scene encodes of this show? Nothing P2P?

Whose encodes should I grab?
>>
>>79259540
>No, I'm sorry but the joke was the gang coming to the realization that faggot was as bad as nigger.
after mac said that the etymology of faggot comes from the bundle of sticks (correct) that they used to burn gays on top of(blatantly false)

it's a joke
>>
>>79259831
You should grab deez nuts my dude :^)
>>
>>79259779
It was absolutely a crypto-sermon and agenda setting. About done with IASIP
>>
>>79259540
>>79259607

Are you guys watching the same show as I am?

I fucking swear you guys hear "diverse writers" and see SJW shit in every corner. The joke is that it's funny hearing these awful people talk out justifications of different derogatory terms. It's not a fucking lecture, jesus christ

Grow up you alt right drumpfkin Nazis.
>>
>>79259836
It was played completely straight, no pun intended. There was no joke, Mac sincerely explained the origin and, wrong or not, the gang all agreed it was a dark history and they shouldn't say it.

I think the most telling reason that it wasn't a joke is because it wasn't funny, at most they were going for 'Ha, I guess faggot is a bad word after all'.
>>
>>79259986
They were clearly making the comment that faggot is just as offensive as nigger, it wasn't a lecture but it definitely wasn't a joke.
>>
>>79259986
It was literally a lecture in the middle of a sitcom about what's socially acceptable.
>>
>>79259986
The joke was that they could agree on nigger and faggot but the men were all fine with cunt. That part was the joke, but the part where they listen to Mac explain faggot was definitely serious.
>>
>>79260231
That's not a joke either.
>>
>>79260116
>>79260144
>>79260231

I hear where you guys are coming from, I just think they purposely mean to play into the whole 'SJW politcally correct' phase that's happening in America right now. I don't think they meant to lecture so much as kind of show a couple of doofus's take on the matter
>>
>>79253694
Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats, when they get him a new rat stick and he's struck speechless.
>>
>>79260144
Yup, a SJW lecture. They tried to be slick about it, but that's what it was.
>>
>>79250855
He was not gay from the start.
>>
This whole season is garbage. One of my favourite shows... Pretty sad desu
>>
>>79260392
Me too. RIP IASIP
>>
>>79260284
I still enjoyed the episode and I actually agree that if you're not gonna say nigger you shouldn't say faggot either, but it's hard for that moment to not stick out like a sore thumb when it was played so sincerely.

I think the gang has become too self aware as others are saying, especially Charlie. He hasn't really had anything to do all season besides play sidekick.
>>
>>79251832
This is accurate
>>
>>79260520
the suburbs was the shittiest easily
>>
>>79260284
Why would anyone want to see the characters on sunny discuss word policing? No one wants to see that discussion in real life let alone as entertainment (it wasnt even entertaining) on the show they enjoy.
>>
>>79260654
>Why would anyone want to see the characters on sunny discuss word policing?
Exactly. Fuck this shit. DROPPED
>>
>>79257044
>in the mick

??
>>
when was the last time we saw cricket? Wasn't he missing from last season?
>>
>>79260231
This. Everyones complaining that there's no punchline in the settup.
>>
>>79260852
The game show episode
>>
>>79246930
>Always Sunny writers watch final season of Peep Show
"Jez is gay now that's funny"
>Steal it for their crummy show
>>
>>79260654
It was done absolutely on purpose, and anyone who can't see that is an apologist or a fool.
>>
>>79260852
He's getting a whole episode of his own soon, and it's gonna be shite.
>>
>used to show reruns on FOX at like 1am
>welfare episode
>censor the word 'retard'
Seems like you can't say anything without offending some demographic
>>
I watched uncensored it on Kodi, did they actually say nigger on FXX?
>>
>>79260912
oh and the art episode
>>
File: 1398906956521.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1398906956521.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>79253245
>His dad is bisexual too

>Bisexuality is hereditary
>>
>>79260990
Yes. And it was all so they could equate nigger/faggot.

Fuck them. Done.
>>
>>79261073
Alright we get it, no need for the constant reminder that you're done with the show.
>>
>saying nigger and faggot
>all that displayed smoking
I guess they were honest when they said FXX lets them do whatever.
>>
>>79261073
I thought that was the best joke of the episode
it wasn't about making faggot equal nigger, but about pointing out the obvious line (they were saying faggot with impunity for the last 10 minutes, but nigger is a no go) and then IMMEDIATELY crossing it
>>
This show is circling the drain
>>
>>79261129
Heh? there is more than 1 anon itt anon.
>>
>>79261156
it wasn't a fucking joke. it was put in there on purpose. anyone who can't see that is a fucking retard.
>>
>>79261284
maybe you missed the part with the dildo bike and the shit kick, but this is a comedy, not propaganda written by (((hollywood)))
>>
>>79261332
It was propaganda inserted into an episode for no reason.

2nd time this season they did this(cop shooting black kid). Both nonsense.

They're trying to have it both ways, and they're not slick.
>>
Guys, Mac is NOT gay

The bike was just built to punch him in the ass when he is getting tired. He even explained this.

>implying he wont go right back into the closet next episode and deny any of this happened

That would be the Its Always Sunny way of doing things.
>>
>>79261416
It's is clearly a concerted effort across Hollywood. Always Sunny guys caved to pressure.

Also kek at:

>9-11 was Al Queda, Paris was ISIS
>>
>>79246930
>Zombie Always Sunny
Have no fears, we've got stories for years!
>>
>>79260350
it's been implied literally since the first season
>>
>>79260852
the 9th episode of this season is called "A Crickets Tale". Expect big things from Rickety
>>
>>79261761
Charlie Day confirmed in a recent interview that they're sticking with it
>>
>>79261851
>Expect big things from Rickety
I'm expecting Cricket discovers gender is fluid at this point.

This show is finished.
>>
>>79261876
Please, Cricket has been sucking off men and dogs since about season 4
>>
>>79261905
so? This is the 1st season of It's Always Socially Progressive in Philadelphia.
>>
File: 1466733751305.jpg (183KB, 1920x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1466733751305.jpg
183KB, 1920x1086px
the ep with mamario is 10/10
>>
>>79261788
>Always Sunny guys caved to pressure.
Yeah. And now we have Charlie staring in Three O'Cuck High. Sad.
>>
File: office.png (213KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
office.png
213KB, 445x465px
>>79261985
>>
>>79260466
Discussing the politics of which is worse 'faggot' or 'nigger' was very Always Sunny to me.

And then the punchline, they think cunt is hilarious and not only don't think it's bad but love it because it's insulting to women. Good stuff.
>>
>>79260654
Uh, I do? That's exactly the kind of shit they do all the time. Remember when they had the whole discussion about blackface? And how there are certain times it's classy and other times it's just degrading.
>>
>>79262174
>>79262182
FXX marketing dept, please go.
>>
>>79260874
Thank you. You nailed it, these people bitching about the scene are just feeling preemptively criticised for wanting to say faggot and nigger without being bullied.
>>
>>79262213
No one believes you're a poster here. You suck at marketing. Fuck off.
>>
>>79262234
yasss quueeeennnnnn
fuck off shill. you're about as slick as the SJW inserts in the show.
>>
File: J6AQl.gif (2MB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
J6AQl.gif
2MB, 350x235px
>making deposits
>>
I feel the lack of changing settings is what's killing this show. The scenarios and scenes are what helped fit the spastic personalities of the gang with the episode and there's no more adventure anymore, the only obstacles they face is pointless bickering between themselves. This season only had the gang turns black be full of different settings whereas the rest has been Bar, Making a Murder interviews, Arbiters office, Old Lady House, Philly morning talk show, gym, and the waterpark. The entire episode is stuck there and it lacks movement/development.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (37KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
37KB, 400x349px
>>79262235
>>79262221
SHILLS SHILLS EVERYWHERE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SHILL
>>
>>79256946
banging a tranny is pretty fucking gay dude
>>
They need to be more "accidentally racist" and not just Charlie saying "nigger" for edge points but in the Wolf Cola episode It would've been hilarious if Frank checked how much money he was making off them and decided to stick with it and hiding it to the point where Frank, Dennis and Dee are seen as high ranking members or celebrities of Boko Haram.
It would also have been funny if Frank had stock In an African company and sent Boko Haram to blow up competition
>>
File: 1466386390592.jpg (217KB, 1920x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1466386390592.jpg
217KB, 1920x1086px
holy shit I forgot how good Charlie at planning against women
>>
File: draperwhat.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
draperwhat.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>best episode in this season
>alt-right bitches are triggered and start whining
>>
This show literally has 'progressive' talking points shoehorned into episodes. Thanks (((Hollywood))). Shame the guy's didn't have more integrity than to compromise their work.

And they're are clearly marketing people itt.
>>
>>79262692
>alt right >implying it even exists
You don't know anything do you?
>>
>>79262613
>holy dhit dude
.shills please go
>>
>>79262719
>muh alt right
>>
File: cersei3.jpg (31KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
cersei3.jpg
31KB, 353x399px
>>79262719
Ok so they are underage /pol/lacks. I don't care how you call them.
>>
>>79262712
You getting tired playing these mental gymnastics?
>>
>>79262719
>not knowing how to meme text
>supporting trump
kys
>>
>>79262776
As opposed to what? Brainwashed fools tricked into a nonsense culture to enable banking elites?

Fuck off Hollywood.
>>
>>79261016
The Sunny writers certainly seem to think sexuality is hereditary. Every member of Mac's family we've ever met (him, both of his cousins, and his dad) all like banging dudes.
>>
>>79262712
>Shame the guy's didn't have more integrity than to compromise their work
Yup. It's takes years to build trust and seconds to destroy it.
>>
>>79246930
>next seasons
Do not want. It's Always PC In Philadelphia needs to be taken out back and put down.
>>
>>79260350

He wanted to fuck a TRANNY in the PILOT, he was always a faggot
>>
>>79251239
>an episode of nothing but callbacks to older seasons
>a mcpoyle episode without the mcpoyles
The show has done a really good job lowering your expectations if you thought either of those were good.
>>
>>79263269
But that's wrong.
He was apprehensive about fucking a tranny until after the operation because the presence of a penis unnerved him. That's being straight, albeit in a fucked up way.
>>
>>79263423

No, sorry, that's still being a faggot.
>>
>>79263423
what about his behavior with dennis?
>>
>>79246930
Did they seriously have Mac come out of the closet? That's lame as hell, and goes completely against his character.
>>
>>79263609
he had gay sex in last season's finale.

now he gives us lectures about what words we're allowed to use and which ones we aren't.
>>
File: latest[1].png (295KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
295KB, 500x375px
Remember when them being effeminate and sometimes confused (but still mostly hetero) was the actual fucking joke?
>>
>>79263711
After joking and hinting at something for 10 years it stop being a hint and becomes a statement. We all know Mac is gay, they all know Mac is gay.
>>
>>79263423
You can make the case that the seeds were sown in season 1, though. He still hangs out with the tranny with the intention of banging her once the dick gets cut off, which isn't gay in itself but some might consider suspect. Mac was the only one of the guys who was really uncomfortable with the gay bar idea in episode 1, and Mac's cousin implies that one some level he had always knew Mac was gay and is proud of him for coming out and running a gay bar.

It doesn't really come up again until Season 3 when he actually bangs the tranny but then there's quite a few more homo jokes littered in there for that season. So if we're really being pedantic and keeping score, then they jumped the shark back in 2007 and we've just been along for the ride ever since.
>>
>>79263866
>He still hangs out with the tranny with the intention of banging her once the dick gets cut off, which isn't gay
That's absolutely, 100% a homosexual act.

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>79263652
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>79263977
Correct.

>>79263866 are you one of the writers of this increasingly shitty (((television show)))?
>>
>>79263831
Yes, the statement is that dudes obsessed with masculinity end up looking like fags. Mac was never gay (fucking traps isn't gay btw).
>>
>>79264011
Are you literally shaking you fucking ridiculous idiot.
>>
>>79263977
meh, slip of the tongue, you still get the point. It confuses my anti-homo sensibilities because Carmen is played by a smoking hot 100% woman
>>
>>79264042
>slapping balls isn't gay if the dude is in a dress
>>
>>79262692
it was a fine episode (unlike that garbage musical first ep fucking hell musicals are such lazy comedy), but I still think the waterpark episode was better
>>
>>79264011
You can't change your gender. You and all of your kind need to fuck off.
>>
>>79249111

You also gotta remember that dee also fucks a lot of dudes and hot dudes
>>
>>79264042
>Yes, the statement is that dudes obsessed with masculinity end up looking like fags. Mac was never gay (fucking traps isn't gay btw).
you're a really stupid woman aren't you?
>>
>>79264052
No because I don't care about movies or tv that much. I'm just shocked the writers would intentionally ruin a character like that
>>
>>79264126
It's becoming a very shitty show.
>>
>>79263977
>>79264023
>le shill le shill le shill
Fuck off fags, I'm not even arguing that the show is still good, I almost stopped watching altogether after the atrocity of Season 11. I'm just saying, the gay thing DIDN'T get sprung out of nowhere. If you think it did then you've been watching a different show entirely
>>
He'll go back in.
>>
>>79264195
>I'm just saying, the gay thing DIDN'T get sprung out of nowhere
No one is arguing that.

The posts are arguing against your assertion that a man fucking a tranny isn't gay.

It is.

But you know that.
>>
>>79264234
A man fucking a tranny is definitely gay. A man CONSIDERING fucking a tranny once the dick is gone is just bi-curious or confused.
>>
>>79257864
I don't think so. He's still like Dennis whom like having casual sex with strangers. Mac probably won't ever get a steady partner and maybe not even in the series finale. If they did, it'd be a past character we've seen like Rex

>>79257913
This is literally one of the worst thing I'd see from the show. There's no way womanizing Dennis "Deposits" Reynolds will ever be attracted to Mac. I'd also argue that Mac won't like Dennis since he isn't /fit/ enough
>>
Good episode. Not sure why they had to explain the load joke tho
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
This episode's jokes

>haha he said the f and n word
>haha charlie stinks
>haha dee is pathetic
>haha dennis is a pedo/rapist
>haha Mac is really gay
>>
>>79250404
>>79250855
>infiltrated a prolife organization to get sex.
>"he was totally gay in the beginning, guys!"

He wasn't, fuck off.
>>
>>79264260
>having sex with a castrated man is completely hetero

Guess I learned something new today, thanks Closeted Cletus
>>
File: GLENNED.jpg (37KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
GLENNED.jpg
37KB, 500x362px
>>79249203

Dennis is a Golden God you fucking pleb
>>
>>79260332
That was a truly touching moment
>>
>>79264816
Now that I think about it, Mac was very obviously straight in the early seasons. But what was the first episode were we got a glimpse of him being possibly gay? It couldn't have been the tranny since he still went after women even after that experience, but it might've giving him thoughts about dicks
>>
>>79261985
Stop acting out like a child.
>>
>>79249203
You're joking right? Dennis has the face of a golden god. The Charlie lovers like him because of LE BEARD and his characters personality.
>>
>>79263533
Look, I'm not going to say that Mac is a properly functioning straight man. He isn't. He's "conflicted" to say the least. His relationship with Dennis is abnormal, although Charlie and Frank with their bed sharing and nightcrawlers game and Charlie's molestation by the nightman raise even more eyebrows. What I am saying is that the disgust that Mac feels at the thought of the Tranny's penis being right there when he's making out with him is part of Mac's straightness, whereas his willingness to rationalize it away as long as she's had
the operation shows that his straightness is seriously compromised. But then when "she" marries the guy at the gym and Mac denounces them it shows that given lack of opportunity/temptation Mac is willing to adhere to orthodoxy.

>>79263866
Mac and the tranny illustrates that the idea of transexualism is not cut and dried (i.e. it's queer) because although as a general courtesy our society lets people identify as whatever gender they feel is correct, when the individual is no longer isolated but participates in the social-sexual field the rigidity of cisnormativity and heteronormativity reassert themselves.

>You want to fuck other men in the ass in the privacy of your own home
Ok, to each his own
>You want to be called Donna instead of Don
Ok, it's your choice
>You want a gay marriage
Sure, you have every right
>You want me to consider you a suitable sexual partner
No. Fuck you. You're not an actual woman!
>>
>>79265211
Dude, there are gay guys that had entire families before coming out. They didn't turn gay, they were always gay. they just decided to go after what they really wanted.
>>
I liked this episode, laughed quite a lot throughout. Reminded me of a lot of the episode they went to therapy together.

Also glad that Mac is out too, him being in the closet was getting old.

Frank yelling "look out faggot" was hilarious.
>>
>>79264832
He didn't fuck the tranny in season 1 you moron, he just considered it. What are you not getting here? And I never said "completely hetero" either, I said "bi-curious".

Besides, I'm firmly on the "Mac's always been a closet faggot" team anyway. I really don't get what you're arguing here.
>>
>>79265211
Charlie was completely different in season 1 too. He had success with ladies and didn't seem completely retarded. I think once DeVito came on board they rewrote a lot of the character traits.
>>
>>79259779
I completely agree with you
>>
>>79265642
>He had success with ladies
Technically, he's always had success with getting ladies to eye him up, just not the waitress. Remember qt Daddario? What about the girl from the online game who was blatantly willing to bang him despite him looking like he'd just crawled out of a can of garbage? Ski mountain hooker?

That hasn't really changed since Season 1, and him getting slowly more retarded isn't too out of the blue considering all the alcohol and glue sniffing. What really irks me is how he went from being mildly dyslexic to outright being unable to read or write at all.
>>
>>79261016
gosh that guy looks really happy :3
>>
>>79265595
>Even the ballon kid knew were to look
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.