[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not memeing: is this a good movie? Apparently the black girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Dear_White_People.jpg (32KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dear_White_People.jpg
32KB, 270x400px
Not memeing: is this a good movie?

Apparently the black girl at end realizes she was wrong and apologizes as I have been told.
>>
It's pretty good and yes it points out the flaws of the black characters as much as the white
>>
>>79245019
She doesn't really admit she was wrong on everything, because she wasn't, she just admits that she was being an overbearing SJW-BLM cunt to the white guy she genuinely likes and she just wants to try and be herself, which means accepting her biracial identity
>>
>>79245019
Regardless of if it is serious or satire, it's stirring a pot that doesn't need anymore stirring. It's the Macarena of movies.
>>
>>79245368
>Regardless of if it is serious or satire

There is no "regardless", context matters. This movie is a satire. Directors can make whatever the fuck they want. Anyone crying over this hasn't seen the movie and is just kneejerking over the title
>>
>>79245019
just watch it instead of shitposting for 2 more hours
>>
File: mens-fashion-70s.jpg (66KB, 400x646px) Image search: [Google]
mens-fashion-70s.jpg
66KB, 400x646px
>>79245426
You wear bellbottoms, don't you? Doesn't matter if they're worn ironically or because you like them, they're long out of style.
>>
>>79245426
shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>79245019

I feel like the intention was to lure a certain crowd into the movie and then have them look in a mirror.

The militant black chick's dad is revealed to be white at the end.

The way white characters were portrayed was pretty accurate.

They were like you guys.
>>
File: DearSJWS.png (356KB, 957x719px) Image search: [Google]
DearSJWS.png
356KB, 957x719px
The more you knowwwwwwww
>>
File: 1474953818962s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1474953818962s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>79245845
Well, the Dean's son was a real prick, but the white boyfriend was pretty nice I thought.

I guess that's kind of the point, her hatred and straw manning white people was easy with the guy who encapsulated it but difficult when she sees her rhetoric hurting him.

All in all this movie makes me want a qt black girlfriend
>>
>>79245019
This movie makes some red pilled comments by mistake or accident.

The movie shows how easily manipulated SJW are and how they are sheep.

This movie shows that groups like blm and sjw just want segregation and just want separation from whites.

This movie shows that white people just want to have fun and go to parties and dance to hip while blacks are violent and easily triggered.

The movie shows by accident that the main girl is a hupocrite and shows that black people that want to succeed and be polite are considered as coons and sell outs and get bullied by other blacks
but black people that are violent and rude are praised.
>>
>>79245019
They show that she loves a white boy but her hatred of whites makes her almost lose the person she loves.
Also her dad is white so she is shown as a huge hypocrite.
>>
>>79245426
>Directors can make whatever the fuck they want
Hopefully we shall see a satire remake of Triumph of the Will in our lifetime.
>>
>>79245019
>>79245019
Satire of what, BLM militant blacks? It's a little too good at it
>tfw BLM call Justin Trudeau a white supremacist
>>
>>79245019
i was expecting to rage or cringe when i watched it but i was just bored. none of the characters are interesting at all and they didnt even feel like real people. i stopped watching
>>
>>79245637
style never goes out of fashion and fashion is a circle, soon it will be you or your children. In the bell bottoms.
>>
>>79245845
>is revealed to be white
How does that work? Did he put on whiteface and start listening to Flatt and Scruggs?
>>
>>79249007
lol no, some shit is gone for good
>>
>>79249007
No some things are just retarded and die forever
>>
>>79247521
wtf lol is this actually what its about?
>>
>>79245019

you are totally memeing
>>
>>79249078
But you're still here, aren't you.
>>
>>79247521
None of those are by accident, those were all intentional, dipshit
>>
>>79245019
That is a racist movie, don't watch
>>
>>79249050
You may eat those words sailor, next year I hear it's all shoulder pads and neck ruffs. Style.
>>
>>79247521
>>79249351
He's right, that IS what the movies about. Hey, that bit in Star Wars 4 where it makes it look like the death star blows up at the end? How did Lucas fuck up so bad eh? What a dip.
>>
>>79245426
>Directors can make whatever the fuck they want.

No they can't, retard. If it's not the status quo, then it'll either be chastised or rejected.
>>
>>79245019
It's pretty boring. Also the black activist mulatto woman is dating a white guy, like in reality, don't remember her apologizing though, like in reality.
>>
>>79249851
They can still make it though, fuck what people think of it. You got some logic/semantic issues there sunshine.
>>
>if we just say we went too far but keep all of our main points then we can pass it off as satire
Simply eric.
>>
>>79250033
shame. saw the trailer and thought it would be a bit more radical and interesting.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.