[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Mirage know that Mr. Incredible would: 1. get called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mirage office.jpg (47KB, 897x528px) Image search: [Google]
mirage office.jpg
47KB, 897x528px
How did Mirage know that Mr. Incredible would:
1. get called to his boss' office and have to leave his cubicle
2. happen to notice a mugging happening in broad daylight in a nearby alleyway
3. respond violently and nearly kill his boss
4. get fired
5. take the message home
6. not open the message while any of his family are around

Any explanation?
>>
They're plan could have happened regardless off if that stuff happened
>>
>>79241973
not likely, mr incredible only took the job because he didnt want to admit hed been fired. I'm starting to think that they staged the mugging to set him off
>>
>>79242019
No he took the job because he wanted to go back to being a super hero. Remember that Mirage saw him and Frozone fighting that fire.
>>
>>79241364
I miss movieplotholes, why did it die???
>>
>>79242069
but would he have quit his job to go be a hero again? not likely
>>
Because the script says so.
>>
>>79242134
The only reason he took the job in the first place is because he couldn't be a hero. He'd have dropped it in a heartbeat if he could make money being a hero again.
>>
>>79241364
Bob was in the middle of a mid life crisis long before he was fired. Mirage was probably just waiting long enough to make sure it was going to last. even if he hadn't assaulted his boss and gotten fired he'd still have listened to the message and having done so would have quit his job and the movie would have carried on from there exactly the same.
>>
>>79242203
>>79242244
It just seems awfully convenient that he gets fired the SAME DAY mirage leaves the message though. That can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>79242314
Syndrome was a crafty bugger, maybe he planned it all, paid the manlet to fire hi, hired actors to stage a mugging etc
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.