[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know remember the amazing, incredible, emotional moving hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: thenewsroom.jpg (172KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
thenewsroom.jpg
172KB, 800x492px
You know remember the amazing, incredible, emotional moving hit series The Newsroom™ from HBO™
>>
now*
>>
God I hate that smug faggot show. I wish Aaron Sorkin would tire in a fiery car crash.
>>
>>79239355
Ah..........Macvoy or however it's spelled was usually excellent. So was the L&O guy. Olivia Munn did have strong performances but just about everyone else slowed the show down.
>>
>I'm a registered Republican!

I like how he had to remind everyone of this every episode so it made it okay for him to spout liberal nonsense without any rebuttal whatsoever.

>Actually, statistics indicate that if you carry a gun you're more likely to be disarmed like something out of a kung fu movie than you are to use it to defend yourself.
>>
>>79239578
That's the problem with Sorkin, he can't admit to himself that the Republicans are a bunch of backbiting reptiles so he has to create this retarded neoliberal-technocratic reality in which there are still principled conservatives in order to cope.

Trump probably gave him fucking heart palpitations.
>>
>>79239980
kek, this is kinda a good critique of Sorkin
>>
>>79239578
>>79239980
he's most probably a lifelong libertarian. he said he didn't vote for the past SIX winners of the election. That's a lot of fucking Presidents.

Can't really fault him for that if he doesn't believe in a two-party system.
>>
fuck you i liked it kino
>>
>>79239980
I believe he's creating an archetypal ideal with characters like that: He'd like to see them in real life even if they rarely exist anymore.

It is still a fictional show after all.
>>
>>79239355
West Wing is better in every way.
>>
>>79239400
retire*
>>
Dumbest thing about this show was after the blondie came back from her tour of some african warzone. She was emotionally distraught/ptsd etc.

But it wasn't because she was raped by a pack of niggers, it was just because she befriended a little boy and she felt bad about leaving for home.
>>
File: 1331714447549.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1331714447549.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>79239980
>"If the character states he is a Republican he is a Republican, even if every political indication he gives is that he's a Democrat or liberal" - t. Sorkin
>>
>>79239355
It was pretty good.
>>
>>79243729
>it was just because she befriended a little boy and she felt bad about leaving for home
You know that kid literally died in her arms right? And she got over it, she just had a bit of an attitude for a while.
>>
>>79244969
alright so I recalled that incorrectly. The point is they did not go with the angle that she got raped, which is precisely what would have happened to a cute blondie surrounded by nogs. really broke the realism
>>
File: 1458284119627.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458284119627.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>79245527
>>
>>79246106
you didn't find it odd ?
>>
>>79239980
But there are still principled conservatives. They're all Democrats now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.