[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all leading to this. How excited are you guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1086.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
It's all leading to this. How excited are you guys? I can't wait.
>>
Can't wait to see what happen afterwards. They already said that the budgets for the next films wont be as high. Will that make it better or worse.
>>
>>79236380
i think it'll be alright, they've done a really good job of developing the personalities of all the characters so i think smaller scale movies could work
>>
Why the fuck haven't they introduced Thanos for more than one line in guardians?

He should have turned up earlier. He's just going to end up like Ultron at this rate. A rushed motive and agenda.
>>
While I think the movies will be great, I'm more concerned with what will come afterward. What can go against them after they defeat the most powerful villain?
>>
As in all Disney marvel movies, nothing will happen. They have pussyfooted around character story arcs for far too long. They don't have the balls to kill off main protagonists.
>>
>>79236352
>After 3 hours of the Avengers arguing and destroying helicarriers the sky rips in two
>Thanos descends from the clouds
>'Finally I have all the Infinity Gems, and you will perish'
>He puts the gems in his gauntlet
>Gauntlet glows with ethereal light, the avengers look horrified knowing what is about to happen
>Thanos turns over the glove to reveal hundreds of more gem compartments
>Obligatory Stan Lee cameo winks at the camera
>Thanos ascends back into the sky
>Marvel announces 80 more upcoming films
>>
File: 1485107708465.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
1485107708465.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
What's it like watching the same rehashed capeshit year after year like a good little slave?
>>
>it's all leading to this
>nothing of any consequence will happen in these movies and all the main cast will return in another Avengers movie in 2020

I literally fell asleep during the last two Avengers movies so maybe I'm not the target audience but these fucking movies are shit
>>
>>79236783
Feel good man.
Nice to have some consistency in my art.
>>
File: i-feel-downey.jpg (32KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
i-feel-downey.jpg
32KB, 540x405px
>>79236380
>Can't wait to see what happen afterwards.
Same but because i want to see how the MCU fares without Robert Downey Jr.
>>
I wonder how they'll structure the story like this

Thanos wipes the floor with all the heroes and possibly kill some of them while gathering the gems, kills half the universe at the end of the movie
in the next movie the ones that are left have to go on a quest to gather new superhumans and powerful cosmic characters for a full on attack
>>
>>79236380
>the budgets for the next films wont be as high

Because they no longer have to give $50 million to RDJ
>>
>>79236352
I'd be more excited if it wasn't the Russo brothers. This needs to be full out fantasy, not washed out, monochromatic desaturated fuckery like Civil War.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.