[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why did she had a daughter if she knows her daughter will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: amy adams.jpg (94KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
amy adams.jpg
94KB, 600x300px
>why did she had a daughter if she knows her daughter will die XD

so I guess yer moms had you thinking you would be immortal?
>>
>>79229320
Children don't usually die of terminal illnesses in their parents lifetime.
>>
>>79229335
my cousin did
>>
>>79229356
they were weak
>>
its not about the destination but the journey. Just a shame the movie couldn't spoonfeed this small comment
>>
>>79229356
they're in a better place now

HELL
>>
>>79229356
I want to make babies with Amy Adams
>>
While watching, I thought that the flashbacks were from a previous kid, and not the one not yet born. That she was apprehensive of having a second child because of this, because of what happened in the past.
>>
>>79229419
The fucking cousin is weak?

You're weak
>>
>>79229440
Came here to say this
>>
Also the dad is a fucktard.
>>
>>79229440
Spoonfeed my dick, faggot
>>
>>79229571
My friend thought the same thing, that there were two daughters. And made me wonder how many people in the theater ended up believing that aswell.
Maybe Denis couldve done a bit more effort to clarify that.
>>
File: teeny weeny.jpg (197KB, 1236x1555px) Image search: [Google]
teeny weeny.jpg
197KB, 1236x1555px
>>79229669
no problem
>>
>>79229695
It was pretty damn clear that in the movie, even too much of it is spoonfed to the viewer.

All the kids drawings, the "ask your father" comment for that science question, and after the reveal there are actual scenes of Renner being with same damn kid telling her stories in bed or some shit, how can you misunderstand that.

I'm afraid your friends are just sub intelligent human beings.
>>
>>79229356
>don't usually
>>
At first i thought it were her memories but the aliens altered them slighty to attempt communication
>>
>>79229593
I'm not the dead one you fag
>>
>>79229727
kek
rekt
>>
>>79229695
Your friend is literally genuinely retarded.

>>79229571
And so are you.
>>
>>79229320
Cause of love
>>
File: 320x240_11.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240_11.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>79229695
>American audiences
Lord, no wonder you're stuck with Trump.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.