[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People keep asking if I'm KINO, and I haven't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kinoreeves.png (524KB, 743x611px) Image search: [Google]
kinoreeves.png
524KB, 743x611px
People keep asking if I'm KINO, and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm KINO
>>
File: 1390826233416.png (70KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1390826233416.png
70KB, 205x260px
>tfw yet another Keanukino
>>
How can it be good? It can't be. Every sequel that tries to capitalize off what made the original great always inevitably ends up being trash.

Also, these are Hollywood film critics we're talking about, a pack of rabid virtue signalling SJWs. A movie with a score this high in CURRENT YEAR ends up looping backing around and becoming a cause for concern.
>>
>>79227187
>a pack of rabid virtue signalling SJWs

A claim which your evidence for is

>Cherry picked cases with low representation
>Movies triggering you getting good reviews
>>
>>79227227
My "evidence" is obvious fact, retard. We're not in your UC Berkeley safe zone, this isn't one of your faux-scientific debates. Hollywood is a MESS right now, and there's no way any movie is going to be made and get this high a score without being a diversity genderfluid-praising islam-dicksucking pile of crap.
>>
>>79227264
>obvious fact

A term notoriously abused by SJWs, rooted in horrible logic and schizophrenic delusion rather than actual fact. Back to /pol/.
>>
>>79227315
>term notoriously abused by SJW
Do you have a two-digit IQ?
>>
File: file.png (129KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
129KB, 480x360px
>>79227187
>Every sequel that tries to capitalize off what made the original great always inevitably ends up being trash
>>
>>79226479
Does another dog die in this one? That was the only believable part
>>
>>79227342
sorry are you trying to dispute what you quoted?
because that's hilarious
>>
>>79227342
Thanks for exemplifying why pol is correctly labeled an SJW board now but everyone except the professional whiner inbred trailer trash who inhabit it. Maybe if you keep throwing a temper tantrum you'll magically become right.
>>
>>79227405
>i-if I just call him /pol/ that will make up for not having an argument....
>>
>>79227264
>there's no way any movie is going to be made and get this high a score without being a diversity genderfluid-praising islam-dicksucking pile of crap.

You mean apart from almost every single highly rated movie? Your beliefs are based in cherry picking and doublethink. The Annie remake with black people is a good example of a movie that got demolished by critics that you pretend doesn't exist because it doesn't fit your persecution narrative.
>>
>>79227349
>T2
>not trash
>>
>>79227442
You're saying all critics are SJWs based on a very small percentage of cherry picked examples. Everyone knows how this goes, a mentally ill alt right social justice warrior from pol crops 5 reviews from bloggers out of several hundred into a .jpg and suddenly this image represents all reviewers. This is because you're really dumb and gullible and rather than using logic to arrive at your beliefs, you just go with whatever makes you feel oppressed.
>>
>>79227453
You animal.
>>
File: 1372628985253.jpg (84KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1372628985253.jpg
84KB, 600x602px
>kino
Actually no as John Wick was a 'movie' genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie videogame aesthetic. This is a flick at best and people who praise it are likely no older then 18.
>>
>>79227581
>genetically engineered
>than*

Low quality bait but at least you tried
>>
>>79227187 #
>Every sequel that tries to capitalize off what made the original great always inevitably ends up being trash.
Yeah man, Godfather 2 and Terminator 2 and Before Sunset and Empire Strikes Back and Three Colors Blue were all TRASH
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.