[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it racist to think that gangs of low life violent bad guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fingerslifted2.jpg (46KB, 576x314px) Image search: [Google]
fingerslifted2.jpg
46KB, 576x314px
Is it racist to think that gangs of low life violent bad guys in movies that are comprised of anyone who is not black or mexican just seems really unrealistic and completely ruins the illusion you impose on a movie to enjoy it?

also why did clarence stick his fingers in that guys wine and then smell his fingers? is that some weird high class wine tasting move or something?
>>
it is. whites usually do white collar crime that requires brains, like embezzlement
>>
not racist, just common sense
>>
>>79225191
I don't think it's racist, you've probably mostly seen gangs of coloreds before so it only makes sense for the whites to be good. And if anyone says "oh it's the movies conditioning you" they can fuck off, this thread is about white low lifes in movies
>>
so you think blood in blood out and the king of new york are unrealistic? or the town?
>>
>>79225191
i think the polack wiggers in the second season of the wire was done correctly
>>
File: death wish 2 gang.jpg (136KB, 862x469px) Image search: [Google]
death wish 2 gang.jpg
136KB, 862x469px
Culture influences how you think, (((they))) didn't want people to think blacks were the majority of gang violence so they'd create rainbow gangs even though they don't exist IRL
>>
>>79225191
Nah Boddicker was a genius and it took a Machine to take him down.
>>
>>79225312
Is that Laurence Fishburne with the glasses?
>>
>>79225377
>Is that Laurence Fishburne with the glasses?
Yes, it is
>>
>>79225191
Depends on how you do it, if you have a bunch of irish kids in Boston or skinheads it can be believable
>>
File: xlarge matrix blu-rayx2.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xlarge matrix blu-rayx2.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>79225377
70's/80's film stock hid his face quite well
>>
it's not that racist but you must remember that most low lives in white countries are whites because of course then there is a 9:1 ratio there will be a higher than 1:1 ratio in white lowlives
but then i forgot you probably live in
>60%
>>
>>79225256
blood in blood out is all mexicans, the main dude just looks white, king of new york is a terrible movie any way you slice it, the town is completely unrealistic too, low life whites in Boston just do scuzzy shit to support their heroin habits, and are not really into violent crime despite lots of talk

rainbow gangs in 80s movies seem very unrealistic but they kind of get a pass because they are so cheesy and fun

these days, you have a group of whites that go around raping someone and you think...yeah that looks reaaaal realistic...
>>
File: jeff_goldblum_death_wish.jpg (104KB, 1373x877px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_goldblum_death_wish.jpg
104KB, 1373x877px
do you think there has ever been a rape (of an adult, we all know they love raping 10 year olds) committed by a jew gang?
>>
>>79225191
https://youtu.be/o97uNzbBfis
>>
>>79226337
la haine did that shit in a realistic way in europe it's not unusual to be cool with all types of immigrants
>>
are those 'street gangs' so common in movies from the 70s and 80s even a thing anymore?

just don't see them anywhere near as much in movies or TV shows nowadays. is it just harder to imagine such a rather thin plot device nowadays (some scummy guys just randomly standing around a backstreet waiting to pounce on the first victim who seem to do it more for the enjoyment of it rather than economic gain cause most people don't just waltz around backstreets with considerable sums of money in their pockets)
>>
>>79226653
I think they usually just sit on their porch and slang weed and occasionally shoot at some passing car and his a 12 year old in the head
>>
>>79226395
>howyadoin?
>EHH!!
>UH
>UH
>eh
>UGH
>Bitches leave
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.