[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look at me, I'm an overweight manchild who smokes a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: rogen.jpg (711KB, 3574x2178px) Image search: [Google]
rogen.jpg
711KB, 3574x2178px
>look at me, I'm an overweight manchild who smokes a lot of weed
>that's funny guys, r-right?
>>
>>79222115
And it's made him $50+ million in his chosen profession doing what he loves. Whatever you or I think he's winning at life bro
>>
>>79222115
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>79222213
true, but so did Jim Parsons saying
>zimbabwe
after """"nerdy"""" jokes and Will Ferrell with
>look at me, I'm yelling

maybe they're geniuses who acknowledged how to earn money on normies
>>
>>79222213
this

also i find his movies pretty entertaining and fairly rewatchable

he, franco and hill basically rebooted the whole stoner/late night comedy genre. he's kind of an industry pioneer desu.
>>
>>79222220
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
lmfao what kind of life do you have to live where u hate on seth rogen
>>
>>79222485
Life where you care about mental and physical well-being of populace? inb4 DUDE DON'T PANIC IT'S ORGANIC LMAO
>>
>>79222527
>Life where you care about mental and physical well-being of populace?

fucking kek what a loser
>>
>>79222536
wow you're so fucking Alpha with your lack of empathy shtick
>>
>>79222485
Come on, he's a pretty terrible actor. He has a range of one, maybe two facial expressions.
>>
>>79222485
yeah bro haha I mean hes bro tier I bet these kids dont even toke
>>
>>79222115
DUDE

WOMEN MAKE LESS MONEY

AND THEY PAY MORE FOR STUFF

HWUAHUHUHUHU
>>
>>79222527
so your answer to saving the world is to post a complaint about a comedian on a japanese imageboard?

>>79222566
i never assessed him as an actor, he's just seth rogen doing seth rogen things i mean who cares

>>79222573
haha blaze it XD
>>
>>79222115
>DUDE LMAO EMINEM
>LMAO IS GAY
>LET'S SMOKE A JOINT DUDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3tnWyHDmdI
>>
>>79222115
you have been reported for hate speech.

there's already enough hate directed at his people, the canadians.
>>
>>79222213
meh, comedy has been completely fucking stunted because him, franco, and hill. i literally cant even think of a comedy in the past 3 years that got popular where they werent involved and its all the same dude weed lmaaooo shit
>>
>>79222115
His tribe has stunted comedy for the better part of 8 years now. It's literally dominated by his and Judd Apatow's circle of nepotistic (friends, family) hires. The good thing is, people are tuning out of these movies, with the comedy genre on the verge of death. Counter culture at that point will likely be picked up by fashy comedians who can make fun of anything, where as liberal comedians will only be allowed to make fun of straight white men (which, what can you really make fun of, we're natures utility player and pretty good at everything) due to PC culture.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.