[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No thread about ARNIE kino FAGGOTS https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: A R N I E.png (458KB, 1062x449px) Image search: [Google]
A R N I E.png
458KB, 1062x449px
>No thread about ARNIE kino

FAGGOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLBrkK-ZnI0
>>
Who else totally called it that Arnie will hunt the guy to another fucking dimension just to say "I forgive you"
>>
>>79222017
fuck that old tool for the liberal elite.
>>
>>79222017
Interesting story this one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cberlingen_mid-air_collision
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Kaloyev
>>
Does Arnie get to murder that little faggot?

Seems justified desu
>>
>>79222037
He's a Republican. How fuckin' triggered are you daily?
>>
>>79222129
>voted for Hillary
>is also a #notmypresident faggot
>republican

haha
>>
>>79222129
By the looks of this, >>79222139, a shitload.
>>
Fuck this cuck
>>
File: mmh.png (351KB, 779x589px) Image search: [Google]
mmh.png
351KB, 779x589px
>>79222017
Why does he always look like he's CGI?
>>
>>79222037

Whenever people get triggered about anything Arnie does, I always smirk when I realize that Arnie has achieved more in 50 years on earth than the entire lineages of his haters will in 50 generations.
>>
>>79222234

My first reaction.
>>
>>79222234

>So after that incident he stopped talking to the director. He would occasionally leave post-it notes signed, "- from Terminator". And than there was that last scene where he was supposed to come to my charcactor's flat, and he just wouldn't appear on set. He simply wouldn't. So the director said, fuck it, we'll simply put him in afterwards. And that was that.

Wew lad.
>>
>>79222017
Who the fuck gives a shit about Arnie in this day in age?
>>
>>79222017
Taken 3: Plane Crash
>>
>>79222501
underage b& gtfo
>>
>>79222511
I'm 23 shithead. Arnie is a fucking sellout and he always has been.
>>
>>79222523
If you don't like Arnie, you must be a weak person
>>
>>79222523

>sellout

you're so fucking stupid it hurts
A sellout implies that he gave up his integrity for money

he was a dirt poor immigrant that came to american with ambitions of the american dream.
all he ever wanted to do was be great and make money.
>>
>>79222617
>A sellout implies that he gave up his integrity for money
he did when he became governor of California and somehow made it worse to live there.
>>
>>79222617
>dirt poor immigrant

nigger he was a successful bodybuilder
>>
>>79222617
Where are you getting your information from, you total fucking retard?
>>
PUNISHED ARNIE
A MAHN WITHOUT A SOWRD
>>
>>79222452
Damn, source?
>>
>>79222617
Didn't he have a bunch of construction businesses prior to any of that. Also the gay nude modeling on the low low.
>>
>>79222969

He's mirroring Patton OSwalt's story of Wesley Snipes on the set of Blade 3, anon.
>>
What a god-tier man
>>
>>79222139
He didn't vote for Hillary.
>>
He is actually making movies, not just shitty reality shows and f2p scam mobile game ads?
>>
This is literally nothing happens - the movie
>>
>inspired by a true story
Breaking Bad was real?
>>
>>79222139
of course he's #notmypresident because running for president is the one thing Arnie would like to do but he not able tot, he's pretty salty about it and rightfully so if Arnie ran he would probably win, i means he's already been governor. Reminder that he's succeeded in pretty much every endeavor he attempted in his life
>>
File: 1470802555056.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1470802555056.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>79222139
>being so brainwashed by /pol/ that you think a former republican governor is a liberal because he realizes trump is a con-artist hack that will ruin the country
go back to your echo chamber you stupid fuck
>>
>>79225364
>being this obsessed with "LE /pol/ BOOGEYMAN XD" that you see /pol/ everywhere
Go back to YOUR echo chamber you stupid fuck. Or maybe go outside every now and then and realise the shit /pol/ parrots is common as fuck opinion now.

I give it two years before that place turns into a liberal hugbox.
>>
>>79225462
Yeah, I'm sure the general public thinks Arnold is an SJW boogieman just like you, you dumb fucking memester.
>>
>>79225568
>Strawmaning your way out of this
Oh no you don't you fat friendless virgin.
>>
Arguing over your american shit when this movie is based on a honor killing and glamorizes it.
>>
>>79222617

I like Arnie but he did become a sellout when he did that fucking mobile game.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.