[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this was surprisingly great, fun TV. Felt very similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 449x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 449x358px
So, this was surprisingly great, fun TV.

Felt very similar to the original - even recycling a lot of the usual 24 tropes - but not n a way that felt repetitive...more of a nostalgic nod.

Why are the critics all angry and outraged about it?
>>
Because 24 isn't liberal enough.
>>
>>79217650
>why are the (((critics))) all angry

Because they dared show brown and black villains. Note that this is rarely ever done anymore on TV - and on the rare occasion it is, the hand wringing and wailing begins from (((them)))).

Forget the fact that we have a black hero etc...
>>
he looks like fuckin candyman
>>
I loved it. Although I think part of that was because it reminded me of how good 24 was at its peak.

Remember Charles Logan? Jesus Christ that was entertaining shit,
>>
That outstanding young gentleman, while a fine example of the whole human race, literally can't fucking act.
>>
>>79217650
>putting a weird looking nigger as MC
>thinks show will succeed
>>
This is just as bad as live another day. The writers ran out of ideas 5 seasons ago and no amount of cast changing is gonna change that
>>
>mole in CIA
>mole in NSA
>mole in CTU

>first 1h of the show

lmao

meanwhile in real life he just gets protection from a federal division within the hour
>>
>>79217650
This isn't real is it? LMAO
>>
this was one of the worst tv shows ive ever seen
>>
this show is based

muslims getting btfo
>>
>>79217650
Who's the tranny?
>>
>>79217650
Kiefer Sutherland was the glue that held this shit together.
You endured all the bullshit subplots every season because you knew eventually Jack Bauer's gonna kick tons of ass, threaten people, torture people, cut people's limbs off, do literally whatever it takes to protect his country.

24 was intense, and Sutherlands performance matched the show's intensity. This new guy is a pussy compared to Jack Bauer, he has none of the charisma, screen presence and star power that Kiefer added to the show. Without Kiefer, or at least an actor at his level the show just doesn't work as well.
>>
Would you convert to Islam for qt Chechnyan teen pussy?
>>
Unrelated to debates about all that ideological bullshit

How is anybody defending this incredibly stupid show. Not like "stupid fun action" just straight up stupid. It feels like the action-tv equivalent of Scandal, another show I see inexplicably defended everywhere.

Every decision and plot point follows no actual logic, and the characters all hold positions or have histories that imply very specific beliefs, priorities, and personality traits yet constantly behave in ways that directly conflict with the actions they would have needed to be capable of taking to get into the situations/scenarios/positions they occupy.

The fucking schoolgirl storyline is so being retarded it hurts to watch. The chemistry teacher is such a simpering moron it boggles the mind, and the chick's behaviour as his fucking handler is so goddamn un-adolescent it raises questions about whether the writers were ever teens themselves. The storyline's sole redeeming factor is anticipation of getting to watch the retarded teacher inevitably die, and praying that the chick gets shot and her tiny frame sent flying through the air by the recoil.

CTU is literally the only bearable storyline at the moment, and every time the screen goes into a 4 way splitscreen all there is leftover to do is hope to god that it won't land anywhere else
>>
>>79220885
>so being retarded
So beyond retarded
>>
Is the original 24 good? I never really paid attention to it when it was airing other than episodes here and there.
>>
>>79220980
The revival was alright
>>
watching ep2. jesus christ this is so fucking bad and unconvinceable

>tweaking homeless nutjob asking 2mil for a thumb drive
>Black Bauer's first idea is to ask nigger gangbnangers for the money
>Black Bauer's second idea is to bust into a fucking police station and steal some drug deal money that was seized
>not just showing up on time and coercing the fucking nutjob to give you the thumb drive
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.