[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NOOOOOO NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO SHITPOST ABOUT MOVIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 021653216276.png (33KB, 1174x181px) Image search: [Google]
021653216276.png
33KB, 1174x181px
>NOOOOOO NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO SHITPOST ABOUT MOVIES THAT I HATE
>>
File: 12562138.png (8KB, 699x136px) Image search: [Google]
12562138.png
8KB, 699x136px
I thought tumblr was just picture and gif sharing?
>>
>>79214718
>WHY WONT THEY LET ME TALK ABOUT POLITICS INSTEAD OF MOVIES? THEY LET ME DO THAT ON /tv/!!!
>>
>>79214783
>talks about movies
>2 notes
>talks about sjw hollywood bullshit
>30,131 notes
it's just like /tv/
>>
Honestly, I liked going to lesser known movies boards after I watched them and seeing someone have the same thoughts or opinions that I did. I'm really going to miss that, there's no real equivalent either.
>>
>>79214718
Typical thread on IMDB.
>comment 1 posted January 12th, 2006 - I didn't get this movie.
>comment 2 posted December 9th 2010 - Well ur a fagget
>comment 3 posted October 12th 2012 - No U.
Good riddance.
>>
>>79215187

Which is still more intellectually stimulating than 9/10 threads on this board.
>>
How will TheChamCham keep in contact with his fans now?
>>
File: imdb.png (25KB, 759x370px) Image search: [Google]
imdb.png
25KB, 759x370px
>tfw everyone on the imdb message boards hates your favorite movies
>>
>>79215251
Well ur a fagget
>>
The only reason IMDB's boards were even still usable was because of the ignore feature. It was a cesspit of low quality trolling even worse than /tv/. I probably had in excess of 200 people on my ignore list by the time I got bored of posting there a few years ago.
>>
>>79215187
Kek
>>
>>79215353
The Machinest is a great film. Fuck those people
>>
>>79215353
>I didn't understand the film
Holy fuck are you serious?

>Guy who is guilty of murdering people starts to hallucinate and imagine some people as near the end he decides to turn himself in and seek redemption
How can you not follow the story?
>>
Fucking amazon
>>
/tv/ would greatly improve if they remove commenting
>>
>>79214718
Soooooo Amazon can't make shekels from the message board nor can they make sure it's a safespace for transloving interracial SJW's with their liberal bias so they nuke the one remnant of early internet culture. Sure imdb msg boards were shitty but it still doesn't make it any less an icon and relic of film discussion. I hope the executives of Amazon die painfully and slowly from ass cancer.
>>
>>79215149
Yeah, there's always some dumbass who had the same stupid thought or question I had
>>
>>79215149
This is the real tragedy for me too. What an incredible resource, just being thrown away. There is another site that has boards for each movie, but it would be a ground level rebuild. At least there is another: https://www.themoviedb.org/
>>
>>79215187
Well ur a fagget
>>
>>79215149
The biggest problem with IMDB boards is its only effective moderation the entire site is obscurity. Boards are shittier in direct proportion to their traffic.

But hey, that's the entire internet right now.
>>
>>79218815
No U.
>>
Hiro fix the fucking image server you kikegook
>>
>>79215187
>First of thread comment deleted
>other comments are arguing
>>
What exactly is the real reason they're getting rid of it?

Trolls or not, this is going to reduce their traffic quite a bit.
>>
>>79221361
They probably just don't want to maintain and moderate the boards anymore.
>>
Will the threads remain visible?
>>
>want to discuss movie i just watched
>make thread on /tv/ after
>it's not about star wars, capeshit, game of thrones, the walking dead or blacked
>get zero replies
>go to imdb
>at least find some discussion and analysis

wtf do i do now
>>
>>79221520

I don't think so, they said they're leaving it til whatever date so people can archive whatever they want.
>>
>>79215251
>intellectually stimulating

Like sticking a cotton bud in your ear to scratch that massive brain of yours
>>
>>79221673

me=btfo
>>
>>79221538

Learn to enjoy star wars, capeshit, game of thrones, the walking dead and blacked
>>
>>79221697
me=sexually stimulated at the prospect of you being intellectually stimulated <3
>>
>Watch obscure movie
>go to imdb board
>read up on trivia and interesting cool things I didn't notice
>look at people who had dumb questions about the movie

what do I do now, there's literally no alternative out there.
>>
>>79222235

Someone smart needs to take advantage of this whole in the market.
>>
>>79214718
how is this a good thing OP? are you retarded?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.