[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I supposed to like this character? Literally everytime I sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Weeds_S4_DVD.jpg (20KB, 250x340px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Weeds_S4_DVD.jpg
20KB, 250x340px
Am I supposed to like this character? Literally everytime I sort of start disliking her a little she does something fucking stupid or fucks someone.

She's like cartoon levels of always fucking up and she's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>79213399
Shes a pretty good representation of a degenerate pot smoker/dealer
>>
>>79213399
She was anoying, always resorting to the ditzy silly girl whenever something went wrong. Awful lead cany believe I watched this whole series
>>
>>79213399
>Am I supposed to
irrelevant
>>
>>79213399
Still hotter than your mom.
>>
>>79213399
>a show about a weed dealer, ok I'll check it out
>show's about some degenerate skank with 5 kids who happens to sell weed
quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>79213399
I like her ass desu
>>
it's about pushing degeneracy, not likable characters. even the finale admitted she was a bad person.
>>
>>79213399
She's half whore half weed seller. How much you like her depends on how much you want to see her get a dick inside of her.
>>
>>79213572
She's the worst mom who doesn't abuse her kids and lives with them that television has ever produced.

She also backstabs everyone who ever treats her well.
>>
Not really, her brother in law was the one you should like
>>
>>79213399
I want to fuck her so hard that I fucking die
>>
>>79213399
The show worked for a few years bu it went at least 3 seasons too long, like a lot of Showtime shows do.

The writers ran out of ideas and it wasn't clever or funny or original anymore.

"Kids! We're getting out of the weed business!"
Something goes wrong
"Kids! We're getting back into the weed business!"
>>
>>79213399
>Am I supposed to like this character?
No.
>>
Her ratting on Guillermo to the FBI was one of the most bullshit things she did. He was the only one who actually seemed like he wanted to help her with really no strings attached and she fucking ruined him.
>>
File: weeds nealon.jpg (190KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
weeds nealon.jpg
190KB, 500x334px
Each season she became more and more insufferable and yet I found her hotter and hotter even as she aged. Only time that's ever happened to me.

I really wanted to stop watching by season 4 but kept going in the hopes that Andy or Doug would get a good sub-plot but...at least the first 3 seasons were pretty good...
>>
Those legs are incredible, fuuuuuuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.