[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the abominations that are Batman v Superman: DOJ and Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

With the abominations that are Batman v Superman: DOJ and Suicide Squad and the political climate of the United States of America.....does anyone wish Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan sucked it up and continued on?

Both of them gave so much effort and time to bring us a good collection of films, even with their respective issues.

Does anyone think the "greater good" would have been a different ending in DKR and Batman and Nightwing working in a "After DKR" Gotham?
>>
>>79211483
im glad they saved themselves
>>
>>79211540

We need a big guy.
>>
File: 1486273373288.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486273373288.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>79211780
>>
>>79211483
no
>>
It's a "realistic" take on Batman.
And realistically, some guy dressing up as a Bat can't go on forever.

You mentioned Nightwing. He couldn't carry the movies — people would only want more Batman. Because Batman.

The DCEU movies suck, but they have the better Bat. A more comic-like one.
>>
>>79211483
DKR was the greatest chance we'll ever get of a Batman Beyond film and those fuckers threw away the opportunity
>>
>>79211483
Nope. Ledger is what carried TDK and his passing is what made TDKR so unmemorable.
>>
>>79211483
I watched the trilogy for the first time this week (always thought TDK came first) and it made me wish we got to see a catwoman or john blake spin-off netflix series.
>>
>>79212301
I don't believe you. Just watch Daredevil, you autistic fuck. Glad JGL doesn't have a career anymore.
>>
>>79212335
what the fuck DON'T you believe? and i already watched daredevil, really surprised me how much he and batman parallel one another. and JGL may not have one, but YOU never had one. fuck off.
>>
>>79212251
>implying TDKR is unmemorable
Baneposting is still going strong how many fucking years later?
>>
>>79212866
You are a fucking idiot. I meant the full movie is unmemorable. Stop thinking that the only way movies are remembered are by memes
>>
>>79211483
Nah, its a well done trilogy and i am glad they ended it instead of milking it to death. Granted TDKR was not as good as 'Begins' or TDK, but overall its still a decent movie and better than most capeshit movie released afterwards.
>>
>>79213141
Fuck off TDKR is terrible. BvS is way more re watchable
>>
>>79211483
The one with the joker sucked ass.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpbmXxD0_E

This is Bane's death??

HOW ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC
>>
>>79214072
Guess he wasn't a big guy after all
>>
File: 2137272487.png (485KB, 1111x461px) Image search: [Google]
2137272487.png
485KB, 1111x461px
>>79214120
>this cinematography
Jesus it is so fucking bad. How do people defend this movie?
>>
>>79214178
>Y-You just don't get it
>>
>>79214072
>Bane almost killed disabled Batman with a shotgun
Does he use guns in the comic? Bravo Vince.
>>
>>79213181
You had to have have been fucked in the ass by Snyder while simultaneously jerking it to Bible passages to even remotely say BvS is more re watchable.
>>
>>79214285
I dunno. TDKR is just a meh movie that gets no reaction from me after the plane scene, but BvS is such a clusterfuck disaster, rematches lend to interesting analysis of what exactly went wrong
>>
>>79214285
All Affleck's scenes are far more rewatchable than anything from TDKR
>>
>>79212224
In no shape or form is Ben Affleck's "Batman" the better bat. The costume is only good in certain angles, otherwise bats is fat, bat's head looks fucking weird, cmon man. Stop with this comic accurate meme. Its not. Hes the worst batman.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.