[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think justice league will do right? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

What do you guys think justice league will do right? Pic related and batfleck are the only positives i can think of
>>
How is momoa a positive? He's a shitty tv actor who lucked into the role because Snyder is a closet homo.

don't care how cool he is on instagram, he's a shit choice for Aquaman.
>>
File: 1476044814586.gif (3MB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476044814586.gif
3MB, 297x300px
>>79209363
>Action scenes
>Momoa and Batfleck
>More likely a decent attempt at quips while hopefully not overdoing it like marvel
>Superman's return/resurrection on screen while the audience cheers and claps
Holy fuck now I'm getting hype

WHERE'S THE FUCKING TRAILER?
>>
The DCEU hasn't done anything right so far.

Why would that change?
>>
It will do mostly everything right including the genre's best action scenes and beautiful direction. The Flash will be sick. Batman will continue to be GOAT. It will feel like a DC event comic, which is fine. No dour, self important Nolanwank, but a good film, and a GREAT movie.
>>
>>79209363
they'll keep going making changes here and there seeing what works and what doesn't and eventually like a decade they'll have a DC movie universe everyone can be proud of
>>
>>79209363
Seeing chads that are this genuinely enthusiastic about life make me sick. I don't blame them though
>>
>>79210515
pretty much true, it kinda hurts to look at his instagram
>>
File: flashlet.jpg (175KB, 850x1300px) Image search: [Google]
flashlet.jpg
175KB, 850x1300px
>>79209363
I think the Flash looks great. My only problem is "my SECOND favorite chair XD". Literally the only way to make up for that is if the camera pans to his favorite chair and it has a fucking dildo jutting out of the seat.
>>
>>79210515
Its an act.

They're trying to force life to be what they think its supposed to be.
>>
>>79209363
>Momoa
>playing Aquaman
>not Lobo
godamn WB get it together
>>
File: Batman Cyborg Aquaman Flash.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Cyborg Aquaman Flash.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>79210658
>It's an act.

>They're trying to force life to be what they think its supposed to be.

Isn't that what living is?
>>
File: 1470974212395.jpg (121KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470974212395.jpg
121KB, 634x1024px
>>79209363

>Jason Momoa Teamed up With Guinness to Make His Own Beer

http://nerdist.com/jason-momoa-teamed-up-with-guinness-to-make-his-own-beer/

>tfw DChad
>not Marvel Nu-Male
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.