[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Judy Garland’s ex-husband Sid Luft claims that Wizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Judy Garland’s ex-husband Sid Luft claims that Wizard of Oz munchkins molested the 16-year-old star and ‘frequently put their hands up her skirt'
>A recently unearthed memoir written by Judy Garland's third husband Sid Luft makes shocking claims about the screen legend
>Luft writes that Garland was molested by some of the adult men who played munchkins in her film The Wizard of Oz
'>They would make Judy’s life miserable on set by putting their hands under her dress. The men were 40 or more years old,' wrote Luft
>Garland was just 16 when she filmed The Wizard of Oz
>'They were drunks. They got smashed every night and the police used to scoop them up in butterfly nets,' Garland would later say of the munchkins
>Luft also wrote about Garland's addiction to pills and numerous suicide attempts during their 13-year marriage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4201046/Judy-Garland-molested-Wizards-Oz-munchkins.html
>>
>>79208773
Why didn't she just kick them?
>>
>>79208824
she wanted it
>>
They were just following the yellow brick road
>>
>>79208773
So the witch was the goodguy all along
>>
>>79209056
She kept the munchkins in check, god knows what those little rapists did after she died
>>
The book sequel to Wizard of Oz features an army of feminists taking over Oz and overthrowing the scarecrow using knitting needles as swords because they resent that men are in charge. They are successful because their strategy relies on the fact that men won't hit women.
>>
Also the producers thought she was fat and ugly. She wasn't even allowed to eat this cake.
>>
>>79208773
Are butterfly nets standard issue equipment for American police officers?
>>
>>79209211
>she wasnt fat and ugly
>that chin
>>
>>79209211
>>79208773
wtf don't do this
this is my favorite childhood movie ;____;
>>
>>79209119
The writer of Wizard of Oz was in fact a big supporter of first wave feminism and matriarchalism
>>
>>79209211
>>
>>79208773
>>79209211
This is all fascinating stuff. Are there any good books about the making of the movie?
>>
>>79209211
She had cute hands
>>
wow men should all be locked in cock cages until they're in relationships and then the girlfriend goes to the key holder and gets the key to the cage so she can unlock him and use his penis for sex
>>
>>79209211
She looks so scared.
>>
>>79208773
Oh, poor her.

Even after hearing this story I have more sympathy for the Munchkins than the beautiful star who got everything she wanted.
>>
File: Kinky.png (58KB, 255x257px) Image search: [Google]
Kinky.png
58KB, 255x257px
>>
>>79209782
Sauce pls
>>
>>79209908
Lol, manlet
>>
File: Garlands.png (2MB, 1541x886px) Image search: [Google]
Garlands.png
2MB, 1541x886px
Liza or Lorna?
>>
>>79210048
Liza
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.