[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ why did you lie to me? You said this shit was good and "one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
/tv/ why did you lie to me? You said this shit was good and "one of adult swim bests"
>>
it was canceled after 6 episodes, why would you believe that?
>>
It is, it went over your head
>>
>>79201097
who's /tv/ sounds like a guy with shit taste to me
but yeah it's like 95% unfunny and has hardly any jokes
they even failed at surrealism
>>
>>79201097
Now imagine how bad the rest of adult swim shows are
>>
it was like T&E
but actually funny and some times had good messages to take away from their skits.
>>
>>79201097
It was one of their best shows. It's some of the best TV I've seen in the past 10 years.
>>
too political and preachy

I like how trumpcucks hate it when shows pander to libs, but when shows pander to them they're "based" and "red-pilled"

The creators of the "red pill" are both trannies now, Sam Hyde fucks trannies...

really makes you think
>>
>>79201210
I tried giving Rick and Morty and Mike Tyson Mysteries a try, and i'm liking them so far
>>
>>79201097
I honestly think MDE:WP was one of the best produced shows of the past 10 years.
>>
>>79201287

>Muh redpill
I respect comedians who aren't afraid to make fun of "protected" groups and subjects, doesn't mean I agree with every political statement by them.
>>
>GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK

lel
>>
>>79201097
Jesus Sam I see you're dedicated today but I guess when you don't have a job or prospects this is all you can do to pass the time.
>>
File: 1415371239195.jpg (45KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1415371239195.jpg
45KB, 500x357px
>>79201097
>youtube - fucking - shits shows up on /tv/ airwaves
>"It's not shit, honest" meme
>>
ideas man and moms>>>>
>>
File: 1348763372704.gif (811KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1348763372704.gif
811KB, 320x240px
>anything on adult swim past 2007
>good

yes, someone has lied to you
>>
Where do you think he went wrong?

In my opinion the moment he started buying into his own content, instead of being ironic and satirical to mock certain extremist ideals he became them, because that's what he thought his audience wanted.
It was what a small vocal majority of his audience wanted actually.
>>
>>79201097
you fell for the meme

shameful
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.