[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>world war 2 documentary >"In 1938, the nazi war machine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5700.png (137KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5700.png
137KB, 384x384px
>world war 2 documentary
>"In 1938, the nazi war machine's eternal hunger for conquest set its sights on another target: its peaceful southern neighbour Austria"
>footage of hitler walking walking in slow motion with dramatic music
>>
>>79193214
>le hitler did nothing wrong
>>>/pol/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>79193214
>>>/his/
>>
>someone posts on the internet praising Nazism
>call them a piece of shit and say Nazis were terrible
>someone posts on the internet disparaging Nazism
>play devils advocate, call them a left wing moron and explain why Hitler did nothing wrong just to get them riled up
That was the best part of a decade ago
I don't even know if I like or dislike Nazism anymore
>>
>DUDE HITLER WAS AWESOME LMAO
He says while having black hair.
>>
>>79193214
>>>/pol/
>>>/his/
>>
File: 6bnespi3.jpg (8KB, 223x240px) Image search: [Google]
6bnespi3.jpg
8KB, 223x240px
>>79193214

whole Austrian towns are putting out flags and cheering hitler

>yet a few locals have been hypnotized by htilers hypnotic speeches and have rallied to welcome the fuhrer
>footage of hilter screaming on stage
>>
>document about some great building project in some non-english country
>some dude is being interviewed in his own language
>dubbed over in English
>the English dub is in the accent of the original speaker's country
>>
>>79193315
That's because they hired a native of his country to translate and repeat what he said.
>>
>>79193352
>the translator also has to do the voice over
Wew anon
>>
>>79193352
>the English dub is clearly just the narrator doing a poor accent reading badly from a script
>he cracks up half way through and has to stop
>>
>>79193266
You don't have to be a /pol/tard to realize such editing and disingenuous story-telling is pathetic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.