[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they going to completely fuck up everything that made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: John-Wick-Chapter-2-Movie-wide.jpg (550KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
John-Wick-Chapter-2-Movie-wide.jpg
550KB, 2560x1440px
Are they going to completely fuck up everything that made the first movie good?
>>
>>79192047
no, critics so far say its a great sequel and improves on first one. Will go see it on the big screen famalam.
>>
Millenials think everything sucks
>>
>>79192047
>fuck up everything that made the first movie good

The first movie went from 'pretty good' to 'awful' as soon as le sekret assassins club was introduced.

So any mention of that and it's shit anyway.
>>
>>79192067
trailer makes it look all zany and wacky
>critics
do we really trust them?

feels like they thought everybody liked it because of the action scenes which is true, but I only enjoyed them so much because of the set up at the start
>>
I really hope they don't go over the top with action. Plus I don't want John to become some seemingly invincible human. One of the best things about the first was how he got injured and genuinely seemed to get hurt.
>>
>>79192112
>do we really trust them?
well, do you trust /tv/ more? All we do is just pour shit on everything.
>>
File: ree.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
9KB, 365x378px
>>79192083
The first movie is one of my favourites. I went into it blind having heard nothing about the genre or that it was even an action movie, I was actually going to stop watching like 30 minutes in because it was just Keanu Reeves getting everything he loves destroyed. Then there's the John Wick reveal and all the scenes of people shitting their pants, it was so well done. So gratifying. I'll agree it did drag in the second half, by the end I felt exhausted and just wanted it to be over. The last fight with Viggo was great though.
>>
>>79192135
critics = autism
/tv/ = autism
both are retarded
>>
>>79192114
>I really hope they don't go over the top with action. Plus I don't want John to become some seemingly invincible human. One of the best things about the first was how he got injured and genuinely seemed to get hurt.
I agree, like when he has to bandage himself up at the hotel and stuff, and he's always fighting while not fully healed or prepared. It made things more tense.
>>
File: shit sucks yo.png (179KB, 753x318px) Image search: [Google]
shit sucks yo.png
179KB, 753x318px
>>79192047
absolutely
>>
>>79192082
millennial gen
~1984 - ~2000
>>
did it take anybody else a really long time to understand that he was saying 'pencil'
>>
>>79192268

No?
>>
>>79192293
he says penthil, pensa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ClvFNeN-E
>>
>>79192211
He didn't question the arbitrary and quite changeable period of time that defines (again, very arbitrary) millennial generation, he just said millennials hate everything.

In fact, there is a show called The Great Indoors which is all about millennial shit (SJWism and so on) which said all millennials moan about shit and hate everything and think they're the shit... That got attacked by millennials resenting the shows premise that millennials hate everything. So they hated the show which said they hated everything.
>>
>>79192268
Yes. I remember rewinding that part a dozen times, getting more and more annoying
>>
>>79192344
I just watched the movie and only learned months later
>>
>>79192319

You're deaf, or just haven't watched enough movies with slavic accents
>>
>>79192354
t. valdimir slavosquatch
>>
>>79192047
>first movie is good
>implying anything beyond willem dafoe was good in that movie
>cringe inducing baba yega scene with subtitles made of pure edge
>>
Director wanted to both expand the universe and make bigger action sequences

They made Keanu an Operator (He trained with Tara, apparently one of the best out there)
>>
>>79193865
>I can't enjoy fun things: The Post
>>
>>79192083
>Everyone praise the Continental and everything around it as one of the best part of the movie
>This one /tv/ fag hates it
You don't have to be contrarian to have value, Anon
>>
File: Yea...i'm thinking he's back.png (806KB, 1049x674px) Image search: [Google]
Yea...i'm thinking he's back.png
806KB, 1049x674px
>>79192208
>But wait...there's more
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.