[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked it. It wasn't as retarded as Marvel movies and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sum can of sue sasquatch.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sum can of sue sasquatch.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
I liked it. It wasn't as retarded as Marvel movies and not as edgy as other DC movies. Leto's Joker was barely in it as a background character so it didn't really have the bad impact people claim it did and Harley made my pee pee tingle.

Why does /tv/ hate it again?
>>
Shut the fuck up this movie is objectively terrible
>>
>>79191563
>they met for the first time in the base
>they have drinks together for about 20 minutes
>some hours after meeting them for the first time, Diablo decides they are family
>>
>>79191563
The fact that the joker was barely in it as a background character was the problem. He shouldn't have been there at all. It added nothing to the story. The music was the worst part though. It killed every moment when they just blasted a random pop song.
>>
>>79191563
You need to use more buzzwords to have a really successful bait thread.
>>
>>79191563
Close to the worst movie i've ever seen. (You) have terrible taste. Please discuss movies exclusively at your local hot topics.
>>
>>79191563
The first part of the movie when every character had a well known song was fucking stupid. Mostly because that set a tone for the movie that kind of reminded me of Iron Man. But then they stopped with the songs and changed the colourscheme and the comedy into something stereotypical and boring.
The second half was just a grey mess with boring action and the worst villain ever.
Leto's Joker was stupid as they made him seem like one of those modern retardgangster who wear goldchains and hang out in clubs, that's not scary or evil, it's just fucking retarded. He could have been handled way better.
Also, he should have been the main villain (that doesn't mean he necessarily should have had more screentime).
>>
the joker wanted a guy to fuck harley and shot him because he wouldnt do it
>>
what annoyed me the most was it was ANOTHER army of faceless ayy's which is not interesting to watch
>>
>>79192126
A lot of his stuff ended up on the cuttingroom floor. I assume it was originaly a cut n paste of the jokers role in assault on arkham.
>>
>>79191800
Stay mad MCUck
>>
>>79192126
How do you have a Harley movie without using Joker? It's her backstory.
>>
>>79191563
Because it's a poorly acted, incoherent mess of a story with zero character development and emotional depth.
It's by far one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
>>
>>79191563
/tv/'s on Disney's payroll ;)
>>
>>79191828
He's a gangster admittedly marked by bravado and staunch defiance to opposition, as well as personally being very *ahem* fired-up by the events unfolding, especially Enchantress trying to get into his head and lie to him. It makes complete sense for the lone member with a leaden heart and true power to stick their ass out in that scenario.
>>
>so that's it huh? we're some kind of Suicide Squad.
>>
>>79191563
It was far more retarded than marvel movies and far more edgy than other DC movies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.