[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save /tv/ from being bogged down with shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1484530295803.jpg (103KB, 597x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484530295803.jpg
103KB, 597x358px
How do we save /tv/ from being bogged down with shitposting threads at night?
>>
Can you give me a quick rundown of that guy?
>>
>>79187229
Gonna need a rundown here
>>
>>79187229
>he says as he starts a shitposts a thread
>>
>>79187229
Who is that guy on the tv? What did he save Europe from? How did a single call by him do it?

Can I get a quick rundown please.
>>
File: 1476755139192.jpg (57KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1476755139192.jpg
57KB, 559x476px
>>79187275
>>79187290
Allow me to give you a quick rundown.
>Sony execs bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with Stanley Kubrick
>Possess camera-like abilities
>Control Hollywood with an iron but fair fist
>Own theaters & studios globally
>Direct descendants of the Shakespeare blood line
>Will bankroll the first 4D films (Bogdavatar will be be the first kino)
>Own 99% of film editing research facilities on Earth
>first designer child actors will likely be Bogdanoff children
>possess an eye for cinematography that has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Bollywood scripts tell of two directors who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented kinography with them
>They own CGI R&D labs around the world
>You likely have BogdaCGI inside your film right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Directors Joel and Ethan Coen, forwarding the word of God to the Hollywood. Who do you think set up the meeting between the heads of Sony & the Disney high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Sony leader's first trip to North Korea in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Pyongyang?
>They learned cinematography in under a week
>Studios entrust their kino archives with the twins. There are no films in the Library of Congress, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in Universal Studios is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mel Gibson. He was blacklisted and fled Hollywood in fear. The Bogdanoffs only recently allowed him to work again
>>
>>79187229

Give me the rundown on that woman.
>>
>>79187229
Can I get a quick rundown on the problem?
>>
Range ban Australia and the UK.
>>
File: 1460040032082.jpg (55KB, 483x405px) Image search: [Google]
1460040032082.jpg
55KB, 483x405px
>>79187314
Allow me to give you a quick rundown.
>News lady bows to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with a tv with a Bog pic on it
>Possesses nice presentation abilities
>Controls her newscast with an iron but fair fist
>Owns the suit & the paper she's holding
>Direct descendant of a journalism degree
>Will bankroll the first 4D news about Bog himself
>Own 99% of film editing research facilities on the studio
>The first news she will deliver tomorrow will likely be Bogdanoff making another call
>possess an eye for standing and looking at the camera that has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Channel 4
>You likely are watching her show right now
>>
File: 1463234174687.png (852KB, 584x585px) Image search: [Google]
1463234174687.png
852KB, 584x585px
>>79187299
Not just Europe, America and Australia were also saved by {{{him}}}.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.