[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last podcast on the left >it's actually the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>last podcast on the left
>it's actually the last podcast on the alt-right
>>
>>79179811
Ben "oh, well thats kinda fun" Kissel
>>
File: 1452821547873.jpg (32KB, 360x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452821547873.jpg
32KB, 360x224px
>>79179811
Stop posting politics.
>>
>>79179811
What episode should I start on, never listened to this
>>
>>79179811
wow, you think you're soooooooo clever with that one, don't you? yeah, you thought we'd be rolling in our britches with that oh-so hilarious joke of yours. well i've got news for you, you couldn't be funny even if you tried. you think you're friends are laughing with you, but in reality, they're just laughing at you. to be perfectly honest, it's quite pathetic. some people in this life just weren't meant for laughs- for you, I guess the joke is your life. anyways, i'm going to go back to posting some real jokes while you waste energy trying to think of a comeback. chuckle
>>
>>79179811
I tried to listen to one of their podcasts once but they found themselves much funnier than I did so I never went back
>>
>>79179990
time travelers
>>
>>79179990
Episode # a different podcast. Marcus (the loud one) quickly becomes an unfunny tryhard.

They drag out every fucking subject for 3+ episodes. They bury the intrigue of the subject matter & story telling (if it was ever interesting) with jokes and forced laughter, the show is literally 90% serial killers.
>>
>>79179811
two liberals and a lolbertarian.

no alt-right here
>>
>it's "Ben criticizes Adult Swim for giving the fucking Nazis (MDE) a show while on Adult Swim's web stream" episode
>>
>>79179811
I like how in depth they go with some of the people (i.e. talking about their state of mind like the Children of God kid). Still you're not wrong, they try to reference politics and it just comes off wrong. Most of their jokes are actually decent, but when they try to fit in current events it feels like they're cramming a square peg into a round hole.

Ben is honestly the worst one about it too, which sucks since he's also one of my favorite parts of the show.
>>
>>79179990

The dyatlov pass incident is one of their best ones by far.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.