[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

33 seconds into this flick and it's FUCKING TRASH Christ,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

33 seconds into this flick and it's FUCKING TRASH

Christ, how do you watch this junk?
>>
Pleb
>>
drop acid
>>
File: 1486341466902.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486341466902.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
this is legitly the only movie i can think of that is so densely packed but at the same time devoid of content

kubrick is a hack and a fraud

i cant wait to watch the new BOTW from red letter media TRUE film masters

did u guys watch space cop? so kino

look mom i posted it again ;p
>>
File: 1486246907095.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1486246907095.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>79177876
I just marathoned the first minute of it and it was kino
>>
>>79177876
Its kino though
>>
Pleb
>>
You can skip the first 20 minutes or so. Also when it gets to jupiter you can skip the psychedelia too.
>>
>>79178067
There's lots of reasons the movies is great, but why bother when you are just a tasteless retard.

One notable film first were the shots of Earth from space. It's the first accurate depiction before a photo was actually taken from space.

Among others but fuck you child.
>>
>>79177876

>watching 2001: a space odyssey for the first time in 2017

Jesus Christ millenials should be shipped straight into the gas chamber.
>>
But isn't OP being satirical of people who dislike the movie by saying he only watched for 33 seconds?

I don't like this place anymore, it's not fun, it's just confusing.
>>
>>79177876
Even people who loved the movie knows it's not that great
It was revolutionary for the time it came out because of the effects, hense why people think he faked the moon landing
The books are good though
>>
>>79177876
>ITT
>500 replies of HEH MUH SUBTLETY
>This thread is archived
>>
>>79179659
Get off 4chan grandpa
>>
>>79180024
That the effects still hold up speaks to how well he nailed that aspect. 101 of the 141 minute run-time being devoid of speech does make some parts a slog, though.
>>
>>79177876
>passing judgment after 33 seconds
>not trying to understand context of film in relation to year it was created

kill yourself
>>
>>79180191
I don't know if you're a fan of the band tool, but if you are check out tool, a lateralus space Odyssey
The last 40 minutes of the movie have no dialogue as it is and it goes surprisingly well together and makes the second half a lot less boring
>>
>>79177876
Memes aside it's a flawed film, people who put it as their #1 are normies who are trying to be pretentious but don't know how.
>>
You made it longer then me. I turned it off after 20 seconds and put on Gaurdiens of the Galaxy instead.
>>
>>79177876
>33 seconds
Holy shit anon at least get a bit into the movie before judging it
>>79178386
>skipping the psychedelia
no
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.