[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never seen Friends before but my boss just told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Chandler.jpg (70KB, 736x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Chandler.jpg
70KB, 736x1017px
I've never seen Friends before but my boss just told me I remind him of Chandler. Is this a good or a bad thing? I'm getting flashbacks to times when people said I remind them of the bazingo guy that wears the super hero shirts.
>>
>>79176415
He just means that you're always on
>>
It means you're a loveable idiot and an endearing fuckup
It's good in terms of things that don't matter and bad in terms of things that do
>>
>>79176415

Youre fucked
>>
>>79176415
I've had people say this to me a lot also.
>>
He's the patricians choice of characters
>>
He thinks youre awkward
>>
Chandler is the best character
>>
>>79176415
Chandler is pretty based desu
>>
>>79176415
in good terms: you're a high-energy man with quick repartee
in bad terms: you're a snarky, annoying try-hard
>>
>>79176415
He thinks you're gay and probably wants to Chanandler your bong
>>
>>79176415
chandler did bretty good at his one job before he quit to do comedy or whatever.

stop being autistic and just ask your boss what they meant because you haven't seen friends much.

if you hate your boss or something complain to HR you think your boss was calling you gay since everyone at his work thinks chandler is gay one episode. --the only episode you've seen in fact.
>>
>>79176592
Well everyone does think I'm gay. The whole virgin thing will do that. The bossman told me I remind him of Chandler because Chandler hates his job but puts up with it and is semi reliable at work and to his friends. Does Chandler fuck any hot babes?
>>
>>79176703
joey fucked hot babes. chandler, not so much.

at least you're not a ross.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.