[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally watched this, it was pretty damn good. What was with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fury road.jpg (185KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fury road.jpg
185KB, 630x1200px
Finally watched this, it was pretty damn good.

What was with all the memes about it being a feminist piece of shit? Unless the joke was that the wives were all annoying retards, just like real feminists. Was that it?
>>
>>79173366
>Unless the joke was that the wives were all annoying retards, just like real feminists. Was that it?
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>79173366
>What was with all the memes about it being a feminist piece of shit?

MEMES. They were MEMES.
>>
Apparently a story about sex slaves trying to escape their captors and reclaim their lives is too political for /pol/
>>
>>79173443

I didn't understand why they wanted to escape anyway, they had a pretty comfy life compared to anything in the wasteland.
>>
>>79173366

Pre-release headlines from clickbait websites spammed all over /tv/ convinced retards who weren't going to watch the movie anyway that it was feminist propaganda. Then it snowballed.
>>
>>79173485
sex slaves, deformed kids, and future milk machines aren't something to look forward
>>
>>79173546

What do you think they're going to do after the end of the movie? Just going to have deformed warboy kids and become milk machines anyway.
>>
>>79173366
false flags by autists who love mad max: pleb road

of course it's not "feminist". It is however, a piece of reddit garbage.
>>
>>79173612
The ending implies a lot of social reform that would that
>>
The blacked and chrome edition is pretty great.
>>
>>79173778

What's different?
>>
>>79173701
i watched on lsd the first time and in my opinion it was a pretty fucking good action movie. it kept me gripped by the balls, the music was good, the scene with tornados and string crescendos was heart touching, the night scenes and the salt swamp with the raven stiltwalkers things and so much more things

it was a very good movie.
>>
>>79173798
It's in black and white. It's gorgeous.
>>
>>79173701

What's reddit about it?
>>
>>79173933
>I enjoyed watching it
>Lots of other people did too
>Oops, I better hate it so I can be contrarian and look like I have super-sophisticated taste
>I can't think of any legitimate criticism, so I'll just use a meme insult
>>
File: 1484967857324.jpg (19KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1484967857324.jpg
19KB, 324x289px
>Charlize Theron looks better without hair than with
>>
>>79173366

Its what angry wannabe Alphas see.

They dont understand that the women failed miserably at everything and literally NEED Max at every step of the road in order to succeed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.