[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that when a movie is geared towards pleasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chinese facekini.jpg (45KB, 630x315px) Image search: [Google]
chinese facekini.jpg
45KB, 630x315px
Can we all agree that when a movie is geared towards pleasing chinese audiences, its always made worse for it?

I dread what movies will be like in another 10 years when all the major studios are owned by china, and everythings made to please chinese viewers.
>>
ping pong ho ho
>>
ching chong nip nong bang bang skeng
>>
>>79172834
For what purpose are those children wearing those masks?
>>
>>79172922
the air and polluted water in china is very bad for the skin
>>
I agree, OP. That's why I hope we do go to war with China and wipe them off the face of the planet.
>>
>>79172965
Why? they have some hotties in there, even in their army
>>
>>79172965
I hope china nukes yellowstone and BTFO the US, would be Lots Of Laughs
>>
>>79172834
TELL ME ABOUT KIM!
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
>>79173036
Because they're ruining our movies.
>>
The funny thing is that Hollywood try to take those 500M$ extra from the chinese market by pandering their movies to them (The Mermaid got that ammount in China), but they can't even get the 50% of that with their best titles, do some maths with this samples:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2016_box_office_number-one_films_in_China
>>
China is a fucking hellhole

>Outside of the financial districts in big cities everything is a third world shitbasket and people living in rundown shacks
>People shit in the streets and sidewalks
>Everyone tries to jump in front of cars so they can sue you
>Tons of petty crime. Go into the countryside and you WILL get mugged
>Massive gov corruption. Gotta bribe cops and local party officials to do anything
>The people are like autistic locusts
>Most polluted place on earth. Standing outside for an hour is like smoking 100 cigarettes and the water will burn your skin
>Government are literal communists who freak out over the littlest thing while ignoring massive corruption and all the above aforementioned problems

Why /pol/beards praise it as some bastion of anti-degeneracy is beyond me
>>
>>79173066
SHES A BIG GIRL
>>
>>79173204
>Why /pol/beards praise it as some bastion of anti-degeneracy is beyond me
Have you ever been on /pol/?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.