[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought on this? It was pretty decent to me but the bad CGI really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: I_am_Legend_1.jpg (92KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_Legend_1.jpg
92KB, 400x600px
Thought on this? It was pretty decent to me but the bad CGI really takes you out of it at times.
>>
My bad for making a thread about an actual movie. I forgot that /tv/ only discusses Game of Thrones, underage girls, farts, feet, comic book shit, and star wars.
>>
>>79171209
Yeah it was, I'm really glad they didn't use the alternate ending for the box office it would have sucked ass, however I didn't feel the CGI was poor or in anyway ruined the experience
>>
>>79171510
>waaah bloo bloo muh thread ;(
Maybe make it about something that hasn't been discussed to the nth degree
It came out a decade ago and is pretty shallow, what do you want people to say
It's not great
>>
>>79171209
I thought it was subpar but I can't recall why
>>
>>79172668
this. bad CGI always comes to mind, but that couldn't have been the only thing.
>>
>>79171209

The professor in my Film and Lit class says the book it's based on is god tier but the movie is shit. Is he right?
>>
>>79171209

The ending was retarded and rendered the title and major theme of the novel pointless. Also the vampire CGI was embarrassing upon release.

First half hour with Will wondering through post apocalyptia is entertaining though.
>>
File: 1478249714277.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478249714277.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>79171510
>ten minutes pass
>"w-why hasn't anyone replied to my thread"

jesus, you know how slow /tv/ is, right? this thread will be up for another six hours at least even if no one else replies to it.
>>
>>79171209
Only thing memorable is when the dog was bitten and he had to kill her. I think I cried.
>>
File: NO!.jpg (82KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
NO!.jpg
82KB, 450x299px
NO!
>>
>>79172668
> I can't recall why
I can. Will Smith is no Charlton Heston.
>>
File: iamlegend.jpg (543KB, 800x1222px) Image search: [Google]
iamlegend.jpg
543KB, 800x1222px
>>79172769
Yes he is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.